Nascar makes changes for 2013...what other change would you want?

First, I'm happy to see NASCAR scrapping the Top 35 rule. This rule should have been scrapped years ago. NASCAR hasn't had 50+ entries in quite some time. This was a great move. Not real happy that there's no cap on the Champions Provisional (Only a matter of time until Bill Elliott, Terry Labonte and anyone else qualified will start surafcing on the entry lists, we remember when DW started shotgun many times with that rule). This will atleast put teams back on the same weekend schedule.

I think the Daytona Duels will actually have meaning again (Need to bring back the Pole Award qualifying for the Shootout)

Testing at actual tracks will be a huge plus, even if it's just four sessions

Well, the biggest change I wish NASCAR would make is allowing teams more flexibility to be inventive and creative. The other would be to allow more opportunities for teams to get into The Chase (there getting there, but still keep the little teams out).

Views: 1042

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a competition caution, everyone must pit and all cars must take a minute and no one advances or loses a position. The caution is done so everyone can check tire wear. Staying out will not be an option.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service