Nascar gives Robby Gordon probation until Dec 31st, 2011

From NASCAR Release VIA SCENEDAILY

NASCAR announced today that Robby Gordon, driver of the No. 7 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, has been placed on probation until Dec. 31 for a rule infraction he committed March 4 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Gordon was penalized for violating Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing; involved in an altercation in the garage area with another competitor) of the 2011 NASCAR rule book.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Probation".....which was NOT acted upon after his altercation w/ Keselowski. Had it been RG or a guy like Spencer, they would have been suspended.
there is a poll you can vote for Robby vs Kevin here, if you feel like it (the answers are opposite of what they should be so read carefully):

http://www.speedfreaks.tv/polls/display.sd?iid=356

Current results:

Disagree! Conway will pay for this mistake... - 85%
That poll makes no sense. Scott Pruitt says "That's just rediculious!" Is the poll asking if:

1) I agree and Robby had it comming

or

2) I disagree, Conway will pay for his mistake

This suggests that Pruitt is pro Conway and against Robby. Please do not tell me that Pruitt took the side of Conway. If he did then I am going to see if Patrick Dempsey will bitch slap Pruitt at the next Grand Am event.
That poll was SO worded incorrectly, I listened to the podcast of Pruett, basically he said Conway doesn't understand anything about true racing, never been to a sprint car race has he ie you wouldn't never not see a fight at one of their races and if you didn't, you'd never return to watch another..... he was for Robby.
Cool, looks like Robby's b-slap is the way to go.......
No punches were thrown, no slaps were thrown. If Conway stays away from LVPD nothing would have happened.

Just red Conway's statement, its a lot of Bull.

Lets all just move. on.
Cast my vote, now 92% in favor of Robby, I think the other 8% is 7.99% Jr. Nation and .01% KC fans
the 8% must all be Robby haters, I can't imagine KC having any fans.
Disagree! Conway will pay for this mistake... - 92%
On Sirius "The Late Shift" with Buddy Baker was going to replay Conway's earlier radio statement and they said they had a statement from RG. I did not get to hear it, did anyone else on here listen and here what RG's statement was regarding what Conway had said?
i think nascar comes down to hard on Robby Period!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service