Nascar gives Robby Gordon probation until Dec 31st, 2011

From NASCAR Release VIA SCENEDAILY

NASCAR announced today that Robby Gordon, driver of the No. 7 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, has been placed on probation until Dec. 31 for a rule infraction he committed March 4 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Gordon was penalized for violating Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing; involved in an altercation in the garage area with another competitor) of the 2011 NASCAR rule book.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AJ my all time fave
Jimmy Spencer just slammed KC on Race Hub on Speed...it was a classic!!
Nice of Jimmy Spencer to comment about it.
Jimmy will ALWAYS call out BS......that's what made me a fan of Mr. Excitement for years, why I'm a RG fan now.....I say stick up for yourself Rob, eff 'em!
Surprised Robby wasn't suspended and fined? He could face jail & a fine. Not a good move by RG.
waaaaaaaa
I Agree with TOG
Hey TOG, is there a wed site or email address that I can email mike Helton and ask him some questions?????
lol...trust me, hes not going to be anywhere near a jail cell.
I hate to see this happen, but Robby needs to be much more careful in his interactions. No matter that he is a wuss and a weasel, Conway is not worth this in any way shape or form! Look at all the attention the 'poor baby' is getting. And he is going to keep on bashing Robby til he gets his measly ROTY money. I say give it to him and get him out of your life for good! Focus on racing and winning, not on losers like Conway!

Robby, lay off the Speed Energy drinks at the track, you don't need to be any more hyped up than your normal self :-).

Did Edwards get anything for choking Harvick in the garage?
The Edwards-Harvick and the Edwards-Kenseth (interview scuffle) incidents are the most comparable examples.

Granted these two events stemmed from racing incidents, they did not take place immediately or shortly after the incident happened.

They happened well after cooler heads should have prevailed and were done where the participants were well aware and in control of their actions...

What did Spencer say?
Its the feature video!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service