Nascar gives Robby Gordon probation until Dec 31st, 2011

From NASCAR Release VIA SCENEDAILY

NASCAR announced today that Robby Gordon, driver of the No. 7 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, has been placed on probation until Dec. 31 for a rule infraction he committed March 4 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Gordon was penalized for violating Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing; involved in an altercation in the garage area with another competitor) of the 2011 NASCAR rule book.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That dude is not worth the effort.

To make the effort to go on his website, facebook, etc, would legitmize him as someone who is relevant in the sport - which he is not.

Let's let him come over here and read our posts - which will happen if it hasn't happened already.

As far as the probation goes, it's the game Robby has to play. Simple as that.
NASCAR.COM, I think
Think he has gone private on his twitter.
@theKevinConway has been pretty vocal on his twitter actually.
thank God they weren't using the 2010 rule book !!!!!!.......he's been here before, 298 days probation.
Just before Bristol. GREAT
Seen it all before......I'm an old Jimmy Spencer fan.....the elder yard gnome tries to wreck us at 200 mph intentionally, then proceeds to Bristol the following week and punts four cars......nothing for him (not to mention ADMITTING that he intentionally wrecked RG at the Winston while "on probation" another time), and we get the suspension for giving him his well deserved medicine......this smells very similar....like shit.
Lol. Yes it does. Same ol' typical Nascar bullshit.............Conway actually said that he deserves to be in the Sprint Cup Series. Wow I say.......Wow. Extenze should be embarrased to be at the track.
If he deserves to be in the Sprint Cup Series, then I should be flying the space shuttle!
If hawking that garbage doesn't embarrass a person, nothing will.
Conway is just bitter because he went from Sprint Cup ROTY to Nationwide S&P

he'll do anything to bring anyone else down
only reason he was the roty is he was the only one eligible, right?

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service