Now its time for Robby to do as the other 42 teams have done this morning and call NAPA asking for a five year $10 mill. a year sponsorship. As RG stated on the radio, he would consider coming back to Nascar with the right sponsorship......Of course I am kidding, but it will be great to see how Ol' DW and that fool Mikey spin this.... gas on

Views: 1980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take a short course , stadium , or desert race any day .
:~)

Bigger they are the bigger they fall... who'd a thunk it?

i just say "GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE P.O.S. TRASH"

Go back to the old days with mutiple lap qualifying and run Nati....NAPA -WIDE as best you can.........folks not tuning to watch Nati....NAPA WIDE are missing races that for the BUCK are far better races than CUP............set the trucks up so the times are so close that they run "WITH" NAPA WIDE as a race within a race where bare nuckles and nerve (and the average fans comprehension) are stretched to the limit errr ..hey ...wait........"We took his laptop time away for the weekend"
Signed: The Nurses

WOW! As BigZoom stated, let the conspiracy theories begin. Here is my conspiracy theory. Suppose after the myriad of things over the years, maybe NAPA decided integrity and positive product representation was more important. Over the years, teams have lost major sponsors due to Integrity and ethics issues which fell short of the major corporate sponsor own policies. Furthermore, poor product image and representation along with mismanagement of funding provided are deal killers. Of course other teams have done things as bad or worse than what MWR has done,( jet fuel in the intake scandal aside.)
And as mentioned above, this could be their opportunity to explore other options. Timing is everything!
I enjoy the NW series. just my .02

There was a rumor last year that NAPA was looking at getting out (or scaling back) their racing stuff anyway, then this comes up and they bolt. My conspiracy theory is that they wanted out anyway and they decided to use this as their scapegoat way out.

Here is my conspiracy theory: Who the hell cares about MWR?

Since this is a NASCAR thread, I just want to say if raceday chat was open, I would have picked my usual Kenseth. I would be winning it this was still going on.

sounds like 5hr dose no like nascar and could be gone next yr after Bob Pockrass talk to the owner

It doesn't sound like he's a fan of Brian France.

Funny,neither am I, but nobody could care a less.

Not against seeing NAPA leave MWR. However, I hope they sponsor another car. Could they stomach Kurt Busch? I would love to see it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service