And people complain about "cheaters" now. Just wait....computer hackers will have a new area to work in. What ever happened to NA$CARS "keep the costs down" ?

What next ? one lug wheels, paddle shifters on the steering wheel. You will find me at the local dirt track, this stuff is gitting ridiculous.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geez Alan, I didnt realize the Progressive Liberals (Which I did add in the second post) was the only group in the political spectrum other then the right. Last I checked it wasnt just Progressive Liberals and The Right,.
So you acknowledge then that I was correct when I said you "painted with a broad brush" when I commented on your original post?

But you are still wrong - there are progressive liberal race fans.

As I suggeted, it's much easier to leave the politics out of race discussions.
Alan, Id have to say you are right, but, wanted to pik a fight with this. Sure, there are exceptions in every rule. Rather then seeing my original post and taking it with a grain of salt, you decided to take the time to correct me, and make sure I achknowledged that there is an exception to every rule.... all this when you said we should stay out of politics.

How about this, the political left as a group, not an individual, does not like racing or any other form of carbon burning activity?

Would that be a fare and mostly accurate statement?
No, it wouldn't.

You are trying to label people and put thier views into tidy little boxes so you don't have to actually think. That doesn't work. There are conservatives who don't like racing, and conservatives who understand the hazards of polluting. There are liberals who like guns and hunting, and there are liberals who support our military. People are much more complex than you apparently want to recognize.

Now, if you had said that there are factions of people who do not like racing, and do not like carbon burning activity, then I could agree with you, but would point out that those factions include conservatives, moderates, and liberals.
Im going to stand by my final statement. It is accurate. But, unlike you, I will make this be the final comment about politics.

I would be happy to take this debate off-thread.
Maybe for each race NASCAR will identically calibrate and set up all fuel injection units for the teams prior to the weekend and wire tie them together so teams can't fiddle with them... like the ole pop off valve days in CART
Why would they want to do that? IF teams have the ability to tune their carbs and advance curves now, what would be gained by locking them out with EFI?
True - but I can see NASCAR putting limitations to the Nth degree on these things... should be interesting to see what happens..
NA$CAR = PARITY
Nice sarcasm
And, to comment on the original post:

What next ? one lug wheels, paddle shifters on the steering wheel. You will find me at the local dirt track, this stuff is gitting ridiculous.

Um, if Im not mistaken, most, if not all Trophy trucks have one lug wheels... and, didnt Robby test paddle shifters in the past? I know he tested them, he may still have them.

Your arguments are baseless.
@ TED thank you for your kind words sounds like a true "share the pain" comment.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service