I'm sure many noticed Robby's comment about Watkins Glen being fully funded, but the money might fall off by Michigan. Speedfactory.TV / Menards being listed is not any indication of whether Robby will race or PJ will S&P...I really hope Robby races this weekend, but times are tough and you gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there are going to be many races that Robby will probably not run this year.
Is what it is and things could be much worse, will be intresting to see what hapens to Conway and Front Row. On a side note, did anyone see the rumor of Papis being replaced by Mears? Can't say that Max ever did that great w/ the ride, but still seem to like the guy, odd to have to ex open wheel Cart guys replacing one another, if it's true gonna miss Mad Max
Max is out, but apparently will drive in the Truck series for the team. I don't see what Casey Mears brings to the table anymore....
nor do I
I'll miss him, always like the drivers just having fun. And he is always a good one to listen to on the scanner
Park it like ya stole it PJ!

what Alex said/did/posted!!!!!
Maybe he will be testing for Montreal and get ready to go "Gun's Blazin" for the up north Nationwide race!?!? ;)
Bob- yeah there is going to be a test for Montreal, but I think it will be next week if I am not mistaken. And the guns blazin approach I can dig. The beauty of Montreal is , if it rains, they still qualify with the rain tires.
As it should be, remember Japan
I will find out if he is driving when the entry list comes out today.I have no idea.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service