i know its early is any one going and any word on the merch trailor live in canada hard to get speed here have to stock up when i go state side

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I remember correctly he ran the full June race and parked the August race last year. I will be happy with at least one.
hello....how bout that drive in....WHAT! im from michigan and have been going there for over ten years...how bout you save your money and time with this place....MIS is brutallllllllll and how bout that nice job on selling out worst track on the circut next to kansas. I will not return to that track until they get some lights in that biiiattch
Mike settle down. Michigan may not be the best track in the world. But cars going three and four wide isn't the worst thing to watch. There are alot of track that are bad or worst. Try California, Kansas, Chicago, Pocono, Indy and Las Vegas. Not sure what lights would do. Just because you throw lights on a track doesn't mean it better. Did you watch the all-star race??? Very boring! It took you 10 years to figure it out?? really? You can get tickets for $30. Not bad.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service