If Robby brings his new updated version of the COT (don't know the chasis #) this could be a great race for the #7 this weekend...There are a couple of things to avoid like a Glen hangover and flying hot dog wrappers(always alot of trash flying aroud) a top 15 finish could be just what the doctor ordered...If Robby is Robby he will ride the rim and if the set up is anywhere close at the start of the race he may be a contender..The long runs are where the #7 has excelled this year and there should be a few green flag stops this weekend the cup drivers are being extra cautious not to mess up anyones chase chances.........

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't do that when you go to the garage and change setups 2-3 times in the first practice. Doesn't leave you much time...
Simple changes even take time. It's not like nascar2003 game, where you just click on a button to change a spring. If Robby has a feel for the car he likes, then he will run more laps.
I'm still playing the 1995 version, it still has North Wilkesboro..lol..
Maybe I should just buy my own fish instead of trying to catch them ? Ever think that he welcomes this challenge ?
Exactly! The best part about being an engineer is the challenge and joy of when you make progress.
but he can die knowing he did it his way. I am sure you live your life the way you choose, no ?
some frustrated fans i get it.but can he turn it around or just keep going with the usual 30th place finish and be viewed as a field filler????????????????
Morale appears to be lacking.....again.
I just don't get why some people are Robby fans.......It's all about the journey that one takes to get on top and that is what makes getting on top worth while......Robby's journey may not be the most glamorous but definitely the one that I most admire......
and it's all about the experience you had, while watching the race, or meeting him in person...aka the stories you have to tell.
I haven't yet met him but live vicariously through all of your stories. So no personal experience yet but I just admire the man and his commitment to excellence, determination and desire. Henry Ford went bankrupt 3 times before inventing the Model T. Milton Hershey twice before getting milk chocolate right. Where would they be if the folks they turned to for support behaved like some of the fair weather fans here? Sure, it's frustrating. But look in Robby's eyes after a race and you'll know what true frustration is. The only real failure is to stop trying.
TRUTH

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service