After talking with Robby on Saturday and ribbing him good for no trailer with goodies to buy.  He told me in two-three weeks on merchandise, and that they are working out licensing agreements, then it will be good to go.  I was dissapointed not to see his trailer selling products at Daytona for the second year in a row.  But he wasn't alone.  Jamie McMurray -barely anything & no diecast.  Kenseth, no 1/64 diecast with no attempt for a kid version/end around the hard liquor rule.  No Bobby Labonte/Taxslayer.  You would think these drivers could put a rush on any licenses they would need in the off season to sell at Daytona,,,

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or the ol' "send in __# of UPC's off 4 packs & receive a free RGM/Monster shirt or hat"...
At Infineon in 07 they did give a free Monster with purchase (only 1 though, come on, six would be redonkulous!) on race day, and it went over really well. I didn't get one, though, 'cause I got all my stuff on Friday :-(
I don't think a 6 pack would be ridiculous.... What does it cost Monster to make the stuff? It would only be at the racetracks anyway................... You know what, I really don't care what they do. I shouldn't be worrying how Monster and NASCAR are gonna get rich off of merchandise that we can't even find right now ..............
Well maybe now Warner might consider giving a free CD with each purchase?........ LOL
went to qualifying today at Fontana, was bummed there wasn't a trailer. I was hoping for some nascar monster merchandise. Hopefully the online store will have some in a few weeks.
I was at the Track this weekend (RV infield). I'm not sure if I should thank Robby for not bringing the trailer or not, because it usually cost me about $300-400 at his trailer. That is $600+ for both races. I came home with not buying one thing, I didn't even buy a T shirt at the blowout trailer, great work shirts 5 bucks apiece.

With all the off-road fans in the west coast why would you not bring the trailer or rent one, Or better yet bring the Freight-liners setup with his gear that would be a big attraction.

Maybe he will have something at Phoenix.
LOL! My husband was ecstatic to find out the merchandise trailer was not there. I spent a total of 34.50 for this past weekend. $2.00 for a coffee and 32.50 for my scanner rental. I saved my coffee cup and brought ziploc bag of international sugar free swiss mocha then just had them refilling my cup for free with hot water. Very nice!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service