He does more in 24 hours than most drivers do in 2 weeks. Or the Energized Rabbit, Robby is ONE DEDICATED indivudual. what say you!

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Raced the Operation Homefront car + ran the JR motorsports Navy car a couple of times. Finished 3rd in it. Troops seem to like him. Good idea (Its RGM)
I know what they are doing, IM saying they need Robby.....the never give up guy,never say die.keep pushing at all costs.How about the Marines! BHOHAAA
The only problem I see is how only NASCAR would work for the ARMY or any U.S Armed Services. None of Robby's other racing would be of interest to them as they are mostly out of the Country. The Armed Service uses this sponsorship as a recruiting tool. Yes Robby is a global racer and this could be a great marketing tool for some, but how and why would the Armed Forces want to promote a driver who is racing in other Country's? If you look back when the Nationwide races went to Mexico none of the U.S Armed Forces or Border Patrol sponsored cars were racing with the logos on the cars.
Dude, The US ARMY broke in the Hummer, and Robby re-created the Hummer, as far as drivinng in other countries the Army with the Hummer, was there long before Robby blazed his trails......I could see Robby building certain vehicles for special opps and High Speed units like the Rangers, Special Forces, Force Recon and the Seals, that would be a bad ass fighting machine........
To Nikal, did you see those people yell out Robby, he was there Fan favorite other than their own country men ...Man thats is called what the common man from around the world that live in a somewhat free world LOVE America...what better represents us more so than Robby Gordon and a Hummer.. or better yet an American build Truck. Its alot better than the croonies that go other countries as ambasadores, they do nothing for the common citizen...IM not saying goin in there with the Armed forces plastered all over it (in there face) just sublimal endorsements..a lil story I work as a flight crew memeber for American airlines, and when w I use to fly international we flew in to South America, well we use to fly out of Rio, going to other Brazilian airport, and the people still take the family to the airport especially when the had a chance to see A huge American 767 all silver highlighted with Red white and blue..Id go out on the the stairs and wave to the people on the observation deck and they would go nuts yelling waving and flashing pictures..it was to cool they didnt love me..they loved what I represented....America... And the point is use Robby as an Ambasadore :)
US government agencies are not allowed to advertise outside of our borders. That's why Kenny Wallace couldn't run the Border Patrol sponsorship in Montreal last year. It's not that those organizations wouldn't want to (though I can't imagine why they would), but that they are prohibited by law from doing so.
Exactly what Alan said! Also Bobby Hamilton Jr had Marines as a sponsor a few years back in NW and his team had to find separate funding for the races outside of the U.S.

So as I stated above, Robby might look like a great ambassador for the USA and he is, but where he races (Besides NASCAR) does not fit our Armed Services purpose for sponsoring race cars.

And Thomas, Yes I saw the videos and pictures of the fans cheering for Robby. I have seen it in person. This is why a global company needs to get behind Robby, as he truly has a Global Presents and is more well know worldwide then Dale Jr is.
Okie dokie..long run we both want the best for RGR.....Boorah
LOL US border patrol running in Mexico...oxymoron...few yrs back my cousin bought a used border patrol vehicle used it for work drove ontoa construction jobsite in SoCal and the place cleared out...equipment was still running.adios
Now that's funny right there!
And then did he go to Home Depot?
CARA ROBBY GORDON E O MELHOR EMBAIXADOR ESTANGEIRO QUE OS ESTADOS UNIDOS DA AMERICA TEM,POIS ELE ESTA SEMPRE PRESENTE EM VARIOS EVENTOS DE VELOCIDADE NO MUNDO,MOSTRANDO SUA GARRA E DETERMINAÇAO,PORQUE FAZER UM VEICULO MILITAR"HUMMER"SER TAO RAPIDO E POTENTE,ISSO E SO PARA QUEM SABE E TEM TALENTO. EU SOU BRASILEIRO TENHO O MAIOR ORGULHO DE SER FA DE ROBBY GORDON

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service