#17 Lalo Laguna
#21 Rob MacCachren
#25 Arie Luyendyk Jr.
#47 Mike Jenkins
#98 PJ Jones

Views: 3405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone with the inside scoop, here's my question of day. Are all the SSTs loaded into 2 or more transporters? Any pics of the trucks being loaded or off loaded? I find the whole logistical part so interesting...any answers on this would be great.

@Dave, why would they need more than 1 transponder?

I have no idea how may trucks they fit in one. I remember seeing the hauler carry 2 cars on top, with a shop underneath. Sorry, I just don't know, hence the question! I, unfortunately, started watching racing intensely just 3 years ago, so all the nuances I'm not up to your speed. I'm trying to learn with the help of knowledgeable people like you. Transporter...not transponder BTW...

@Dave,sorry,hauler's/trailers? TOG, will be able to answer this. I'll guess 3 per trailer-53' trailer/container.I remember seeing a single car trailer for this event. I'll also guess that due to the venue being close to RGM O/R they may have brought them over from the shop in smaller loads,just my guess.
I was told that they put small tires on and take out the springs and load them in what was the nascar haulers. They had 3 lined up for the pits and I think there was 1 more parked elsewhere but not positive on that
Cool thanks TOG great job today btw .

Will NBC or NBCSports televise this race and if yes, does anyone have an idea as to when?

Thanks

TOG said during the livestream.com broadcast that Long Beach would be shown during the San Diego coverage on May 12th.

That's not what it says on my little SST television schedule card I have........it says LBGP will air on the 28th the same day as does the LA Coliseum race.NBCSN LBGP 12:00 -1:00pm EST LA Col 1:00-2:00pm EST

I really have no idea, other than what TOG said.SST and NBCSN schedules reflect the same.
http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&from...
http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/ssts/tour/sst-on-nbc-tv-schedule/#pre...
plan however you see fit.

I think they are producing the Saturday night LA show for air on Sunday. Easier to edit in your home town. The 2nd San Diego show to air on May 25th seems more likely as it is scheduled to air for 90 minutes.

@Kevin, that may be correct for the 25th,as it's listed as an hour and a half.Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service