Listen up, all Robby Gordon Fans! We need to Save the Planet Robby website.

This website takes a lot of time, money, and energy for all the people that make this Robby Gordon fan site a success.
There are 11,745 members right now.
As you all know, this kind of coverage is not free to the guys that make this awesome site happen.

We get all the RG coverage we could ever want, dakar, nascar, off-road, indy, monster truck, x-games, etc. and whatever else RG will take part of in the future.

Can you imagine would we could see if every member were to give just a few bucks each year, based on the amount of members?

I would encourage everyone to show support and donate whatever you can, via the main page donate tab, to continue to make this great site a success! Every little bit helps.

Thanks,
Matt (@1splat)

Views: 3209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Done, guys. I am only happy that I am able and happy to help.

Just sent mine in. Thanks for all you do

I sent my $25 a couple weeks ago via paypal. Love this site. Well worth it.

Donation made today. Save the Planet!!

I did my donation tonight.

Thanks TOG and the rest of the crew who make this place possible.

Ok cool...thanks for the heads up TOG. Donation on its way.

Thanks for the great coverage of today's first stage of the Dakar Rally Team Planet Robby! For all the folks that make this site great, I thank you.

Thanks for all the support from all the followers of Planet Robby who have contributed. We have gone form 29% to 58% in just a few days, which is great!

Lets keep this up and get to 100% so we can have uninterrupted coverage of all RG's new ventures in 2012!

Happy New Year!

Just did my part, I love all the info that is here and I am here many times a day. Do not mind dropping a few bucks to keep up on how RG is doing. Here's to hauling ass in the Dakar.

SEMPER FI !

Thanks to everyone for chipping in. It's no secret that the first two weeks of the year are the biggest on the Planet and there's a lot of background planning to to keep it running smoothly from tier 1 tech support to having ample bandwidth available and extra storage space. A quarter million page views a day is the norm during Dakar.

I don't know of another driver fan site that comes close to the Planet. Let's keep it that way.

Thanks so much for the support.
We are now at 90% funding, thanks to all of the loyal Robby Gordon followers.

I am sure all the guys that put in the hard work on this site are happy to see this kind of support.
Makes working on this site, so much easier when the $$ isn't coming out of one or two pockets.

Thanks again to all....Followers and PR website pros!

We are at 93% funding. Lets do this and show our support to this great website.
Every little bit helps!
Lots of Dakar stages to go, and anything can happen. Nasser and Robby are still in the game for sure!!
Thanks,
Matt

Just gave cash to the best site on the net! Thanks Tog and all the other for keeping the site up and running!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service