Listen up, all Robby Gordon Fans! We need to Save the Planet Robby website.

This website takes a lot of time, money, and energy for all the people that make this Robby Gordon fan site a success.
There are 11,745 members right now.
As you all know, this kind of coverage is not free to the guys that make this awesome site happen.

We get all the RG coverage we could ever want, dakar, nascar, off-road, indy, monster truck, x-games, etc. and whatever else RG will take part of in the future.

Can you imagine would we could see if every member were to give just a few bucks each year, based on the amount of members?

I would encourage everyone to show support and donate whatever you can, via the main page donate tab, to continue to make this great site a success! Every little bit helps.

Thanks,
Matt (@1splat)

Views: 3213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There isn't anything I can say that hasn't been said. Thanks to everyone that keeps the Planet running as a first rate site. There isn't another place like it. My only complaint is about the hours spent here every week when I could be doing yard work or cleaning the house.

Money orders accepted? If so, where should it be sent.

TOG?

Jay- message sent.

TOG, et al...it is an honor for me to participate - even in a very small way - in keeping this site up and running. Thanks for everything that you do for The Planet!

Thanks for the info TOG. Sent my donation yesterday.

Happy to do it and done.

thanks to everyone for keeping it keeping on.

looks like we're awful close, and it isn't even February!

Donated a little. Hope it helps.

Just sent in a C note....keep up the good work! and keep drinking and buying Speed Energy!!

Thanks to everyone that is involved with PlanetRobby and especially to you TOG for starting it. Happy New Year to everyone! Donation made today. Glad to help a little.
Pat

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service