Listen up, all Robby Gordon Fans! We need to Save the Planet Robby website.

This website takes a lot of time, money, and energy for all the people that make this Robby Gordon fan site a success.
There are 11,745 members right now.
As you all know, this kind of coverage is not free to the guys that make this awesome site happen.

We get all the RG coverage we could ever want, dakar, nascar, off-road, indy, monster truck, x-games, etc. and whatever else RG will take part of in the future.

Can you imagine would we could see if every member were to give just a few bucks each year, based on the amount of members?

I would encourage everyone to show support and donate whatever you can, via the main page donate tab, to continue to make this great site a success! Every little bit helps.

Thanks,
Matt (@1splat)

Views: 3214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They tried that. It ended pretty quick. And unceremoniously (Ask BC, Rob Harris)
It's not 2 groups, really.
It's people who want to help TOG keep the ship afloat and those who logged in once.
Those that pitch in should get a nugget.

I'm sure TOG can tell the traffic. How many of the 11k are here daily?

If i want to see TOG or Brook picking their nose on the live feed then my premium member cost is money well spent... :)
I don't post much so I donate/pay to offset the hour + daily I hang around here.

Since we have such a great following and loyal fan base. How about selling ad space??

it's available.

TOG, speaking of PR t-shirts, are there any available for purchase? I can't find them in the Speed store.

negative. Not available at the moment.

I am pretty sure there are some planet robby shirts on the souvenir trailer, at least there were the last time I was in it. Time to get them out of the trailer and get them on line for people to purchase. My kids and I love them and wear them all the time, and get lots of questions on what they are all about.

I wouldn't mind making a donation but I'd like some more info. Right now it seems the donations are at around the half way point. Just what kind of money are we talking here?

@Sly, I don't know what 'half way point' means. I do know TOG needs some help $ to cover expenses.The Planet is a year round deal,some folks only show up for their favorite genre.

It clearly states on the front page under donate that it's at the 54% mark. I recall it being about 48% yesterday. I'd just like to know what it takes to keep the site up for a year or a month...something.

Sly, it was at 29% when I first posted this a couple days ago and now its at 54%.
In my opinion, that is some great progress, which sure will get the spirits up for all the Dakar coverage.

TOG would be the better person to ask what it actually takes to get to 100%
I am pretty sure the goal is to get to 100%, which would be for the year, if I am not mistaken.

yes, full year 2012. and 100% optional.

@Sly, a few K away.Annual.

Thank you to all that have donated to save the Planet.
Happy New Year!
Be safe,DAKAR starts early tomorrow!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service