So, will Robby let it all hang out and go for the poll or hold back since he's out of the top 35 in owner points this weekend in Sonoma ?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought I read somewhere he'll have Penske power for Sonoma........
Correct, TOG posted it several times in 'chat'.
I predict a solid and safe Q lap.minor brake lock up,no wheel hopping,stay mostly on the tarmac.
Practice fast to get a late Q draw, then go for the pole.
P.J. Jones in the 77, Woohoo!
Interesting to see the new fuel mileage with this new fuel
As Ethanol has 10% less energy then gas, I think you will see a 3 pit strategy. If I remember correctly, it was a 2 pit with caution laps needed in prior years. So I think you will see them pit around lap 28, 56, and 84. As there is usually a late race caution you may see some of the teams trying to maximize their time on track by saving gas.
What does he have to lose? Go for it all this weekend. Run the F'ing wheels off of it in Q's & the Race.
I think a good finish rather than a pole is the goal for this weekend. Of course to get a good finish here you need a good starting spot. I think a top 10 q run will fill the bill. Remember, if you are pushing it to try to get the pole and you have a minor off or loop it, you start near the rear and that makes for a tuff day.
This is for all:

The laps he turns on Friday first practice will be the first laps in the car since the re-build from Kimi's deal, so DONT PANIC when he just shakes the car down for a few laps his first run & he doesn't light up the practice board...ADVANCE WARNING..........IT"S PLANNED & WILL BE OK......
Haha, how many more times will you be saying that over the next few days.
LOL - Nice post TOG.
Thanks......
you may need to post that on the main page, on the top header or the scoring pylon.... lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service