Back for round three with the Jim Beam/Hard Rock Toyota Camry and the RGM team for the Shelby 427! I know its gonna hurt but here goes!

Qualify-top 20
Finish- top 15
I heard Furious anger on the scanner...I think this will translate to a fired up crew and more good calls from Kirk on the box.
!GO ROBBY GO!

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Qual 10
Finish 9 (has an extra practice this week)
The team really got their asses handed to them last weekend. If they suck this week, it's going to be a long season. Can't see them letting that happen, so qualify 13th, finish 13th.....
no doubt...the thing is its early and a good run will get you a few spots in the points unlike later in the season a good run will only close the gap alittle on the guy ahead of you in points.....we need a good run
qual- 19th
finish- 8th
and leads 7 laps
Given this is an intermediate track and the team has sucked on them with the COT, I'll go for a top 15 q run and a Fontana finish.
its been 160 cup races since the last time RG took the checkers....I say its time for RGM to knock that door down this weekend
more banking this week. probably will spend most of practice on race set ups. q22 f7
Q=17
F=14
i will take 25th hoping better but another bad day and back will be against wall.25 this week and a top 15 next will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate to be a downer, but wasn't he fairly quick last Saturday?...yikes
Actually he wasn't. And WaNa is probably right IF THE WEATHER STAYS THE SAME.

BRR
Q-31st

F-34th

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service