Larry Carter is with the team now, and will assume the duties of Crew Chief. Iain Watt will still be with the team as an engineer.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is Spotted Cow still selling programs? Can't tell the players anymore.
maybe better finishes
maybe thicker skin ;-)?
Didn't Larry win with another crew chief driver,Rusty Wallace.I'm thinking it might have been a Martinsville.Didn't Larry have success with another excitable driver,Kurt Busch. This could work out well.IMO
robby needed a seasoned cc hopfully he listens to him.
This is great!!
Now we have two Larrys
Larry the cable guy
and
Larry the crew chief guy!!
One day on a game show the question "What NASCAR driver had the most crew chiefs in the history of the sport?" will be asked. The anwser: Robby Gordon. lol
I think Harvick comes a close 2nd. KH has had just about every CC hired by RCR since 2001.
Good gravy, isn't kinda hard to get the team chemistry together if you get a new crew chief every few months? Go get em at Vegas baby!

kinda
Hopefully it all works out,and Robby just drives gives good feedback and lets the CC run the show.
I'm so excited!!! He was Rusty's crew chief when he won at Martinsville and made the chase in '05. This is such a good move. Larry will have experience with drivers making the calls, Robby is just like Rusty was in that aspect.
Carter just said he is only a consultant and not the CC,see how this plays out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service