Love 'em or hate him, what position would you have taken towards Kyle with regards to his fiasco in the truck race? While, I found it entertaining but very unsportsmanlike, reckless and endangering a fellow driver - I think the penalty is very light when considering Robby got the same penalty for what was pretty much a minor infraction when Nascar raped him of a 1st place finish in Montreal a few years ago.

I believe Joe Gibbs is backing Kyle and would be surprised to see Mars come down with anything further especially after the results turned in by the M&M's car today. It would be very interesting to see what would fall into place and where Kyle would end up next year if he was dismissed by JGR on behalf of Mars/M&M's.

I hate Nazi Nascar Maphia family that continues to tell the racers that have passion and bring emotion to their craft "We don't need you".

So, regardless of right or wrong with Kyles actions and I believer further penalty will be handed down this week by Nascar (probation for 2012) I just want to say - F.U. NASCAR!

Views: 729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby is the King of on probation till Dec31st.LOL
Isn't Robby on double dark super secret probation until 2016?
Thout it was a life time thingajig
I think Kyle should put Ron in a Truck next year for a chance at a Championship.....and yes out of his own pocket. He could have killed Ron, be it a freak accident. It could have happened .....JMO
I think the penalty he served this weekend was appropriate-it had to be complete torture for someone like Kyle. But, a 2 race probation, bah.. I think it should carry into next year, just so he will have some incentive to behave himself. He's got a lot of innate talent, but if he can't keep his emotions under control - he will keep undoing himself.

If Robby had done this he would have been banned for life.
Interesting thing I just noticed. Kyle Busch has been removed from the M&M Racing web page. Crew is there. No Kyle Busch. Even pictures of Kyle in the picture gallery have been removed.
You might be on to something. I've never visited the website before so I don't know what was there before. Based on Kyle's actions and words on Friday, I wouldn't be surprised if M&M/Mars pulls their sponsorship from Kyle. Toyota has to be kicking themselves for the adds being run for the new Camary.

Well the domino's are starting to fall. Z-Line Designs has asked JGR to remove Kyle from driving the Z-Line Designs sponsored NW car at Homestead in two weeks. Kyle was scheduled to drive the last NW race of the year and since the fallout, Z-Line Designs requested that Denny Hamlin drive for them.

Who knows if Z-Line is doing this for just this one race or if they will request that Kyle not drive any of the Z-Line races in 2012.

I heard RCR has a new sponser for next year and wants Kyle to drive for him in a 4th. car.

the Black-eyed pea's?

I just heard that M&M's will not be on the car for the next two weeks. Joe Gibbs is in kind of a rough spot because what A list driver is available for the car next year? I am not sure M&M's would be happy with another kid in a Joe Gibbbs car.

Maybe that's why I got from Joe's interveiws 'I'm to old for this shit' impression (@GTX, how's scrub's near future?)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service