Love 'em or hate him, what position would you have taken towards Kyle with regards to his fiasco in the truck race? While, I found it entertaining but very unsportsmanlike, reckless and endangering a fellow driver - I think the penalty is very light when considering Robby got the same penalty for what was pretty much a minor infraction when Nascar raped him of a 1st place finish in Montreal a few years ago.

I believe Joe Gibbs is backing Kyle and would be surprised to see Mars come down with anything further especially after the results turned in by the M&M's car today. It would be very interesting to see what would fall into place and where Kyle would end up next year if he was dismissed by JGR on behalf of Mars/M&M's.

I hate Nazi Nascar Maphia family that continues to tell the racers that have passion and bring emotion to their craft "We don't need you".

So, regardless of right or wrong with Kyles actions and I believer further penalty will be handed down this week by Nascar (probation for 2012) I just want to say - F.U. NASCAR!

Views: 729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@GTX, I didn't claim to have ever meet Joe Gibbs (don't know that I'd go out of my way to meet him)
I posted "I could hear it in Coach's voice,he getting to old for this shit." that is what I got out of his morning interview, he tone of voice,the shakeyness in his voice, the tone about having to leave the comfort of home to fly to Texas to defuss scrub's mess. That what I got from his interview.

Bubba, I follow motorbikes kind of.I can recall Bubba on KX80's. Bubba's biggest rival is Bubba.The easiest way to beat Bubba is to let Bubba beat himself.That's 'head case ' stuff in my book.

My standard wager is a beer, I'll wager Bubba doesn't win the 2012 AMA Outdoor Motorcycle Series.

I'm just say'n from an old racers view.
@Mike............outdoor how about MX.....I will take that bet even if you have to UPS it to me.
outdoors series is Motocross-indoors in SX. I'll take the outdoor Motocross bet.
If James s is so fast come down to Baja Moter moter cross top speed maybe 70mph baja 110mph on a bike
This is a rare time I agree with a Na$crap philosophy (really an employer's philosophy)Employee's(drivers)need their employer (Na$crap in this case) more than the employer needs bad employee's.Have you ever heard the saying'no body is bigger than the plan' meaning no employee is more important than the goal/need of the company. Think Steve Jobs getting fired from Apple.
Ask yourselves this. If Kyle Busch's licence is pulled, where is scrub employable for near the same income he currently enjoys?
Same but different question. With POS firing Rudy,where will he find employment at near the same level of income?
There are thousands of racecar drivers across just this country that are more than capable.Theres many of them willing to pay to race in any top series.
@Mike...............you miss the reason for an athlete to compete it's not about the $$$ all though it is a perk for his performance. These guys don't put their life on the line for $$ it's the compition of beating the guy next to you, the rush of knowing you are the best. You hear it in all thoes drivers every week that say "I almost beat Kyle B."

Just ask RG about why he races the DAKAR every year just for a trophy.
@GTX, I'll stand by my post.Are you saying there was no racing before shrub graced us? Your, racers will race argument doesn't apply to my post. The misguided say'n the Racer's will race for the satisfaction of racing is in two words BULL SHIT.If that where the case Robby wouldn't S&P,he'd go to the poor house trying to beat your beloved scrub.
Robby doesn't race DAKAR for free/trophy. Just look at the signage on the DAKAR racers,other than SpeedEnergy are you think'n all other's got free signage?
@Mike....ping pong I love it. I don't know Robby"s finanical condition but there are others on this site that have an inside track to RGMS and I am sure if RG had the $ he would compete at the upper level. Robby has the passon and the talent but like any person with the 2 the third equasion is connections/money. If RG didn't have the passon to drive he would be building race cars for others and making money.

The DAKAR comment doesn't race for free/trophy....the money comes in to be able to compete and the reward for this 15 day event is a trophy. Yes maybe he doesen't use all of the funds but the point is "He loves it".

Oh......on the shrub deal I have no personal attachment to him just in awe of this ability.

PS .......send me you email address so I can give you my home address to send the beer to.:-)
your a little pre-mature on me sending you a beer.We'll see where Bubba's at next September.
NASCAR has fined Kyle Busch $50,000 and placed him on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31 for his actions during the Nov. 4 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway. Kyle Busch violated Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) of the 2011 NASCAR Rule Book. NASCAR took immediate action, parking Busch for the remainder of Friday night's event and maintaining the parked position for the NASCAR Nationwide and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events scheduled for Saturday and Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway. On Monday, the parking directive was lifted by NASCAR. In issuing Monday's penalty, NASCAR went on to say that "if during the remaining NASCAR events in 2011 there is another action by the competitor that is deemed by NASCAR officials as detrimental to stock car racing or to NASCAR, or is disruptive to the orderly conduct of an event, the competitor will be suspended indefinitely from NASCAR." (11-7-2011)
The Dec 31st part is interesting. Kinda says Kyle better keep his nose clean, even after the awards banquet...if he wants to see Daytona.
All year probation is always until Dec. 31.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service