47 teams are entered for 43 positions. Pick the 4 teams that WILL NOT qualify for the race.

BONUS: How many laps will Robby run?

# / Driver / Make / Sponsor / Qualifying Track Avg
7 Robby Gordon Dodge Speed Energy (26.3)
30 David Stremme Chevy TBA (20.3)
37 TBA Ford TBA
38 J.J. Yeley Ford Vampt (26.9)
46 Scott Speed Ford Property Masters (28.8)
50 T.J. Bell Chevy Green Smoke (1st Attempt)
60 Mike Skinner Toyota Big Red (23.8)
66 Michael McDowell Toyota HP Racing (33.0)
87 Joe Nemechek Toyota TBA (27.8)
95 David Starr Ford AdvoCare (1st Attempt)

Views: 843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

18 LAPS
37, 38, 50 66

RG - 11
7, 46, 95, 38

zero

Just sayin
bite me.

just sayin'
that was a little rude... but everybody is allowed an opinion
Greg miss'd our discussion.LOL
My thoughts:

Robby's Start & Park plan is in place. No more guessing every weekend if he will or will not race. Unless a sponsor comes forward, Robby will run 3 more races (see TOG's new pylon). The team will unload with a qualifying car & be 100% focused on qualifying. Robby driving this weekend helps. Robby should make the race.

Stremme does great at Atlanta, it's his best track by statistics. He usually qualifies & runs well at Atlanta.

37 team hasn't announced a driver yet and has been under performing lately, expect the same unless they hire someone with a Past Champions Provisional (Terry Labonte).

38 JJ has been in the 55, but will move over to the 38 with hopes of closing in on the Top 35. Will be on the bubble...

TJ Bell makes his first attempt at Atlanta - I predict at a fast track like Atlanta he will be lacking the SPEED.

Mike Skinner - He knows how to get around Atlanta, one of Mike's best tracks...but will he be fast enough...?

Michael McDowell - with the Go or Go Homers on this weeks list, he's likely to be packing up

Joe Nemechek - Joe makes races, he just doesn't race races.

David Starr - AdvoCare is the race sponsor and the David's sponsor, expect a little extra effort this week from his team.
Next, Rachael Ray will show us how to make a quick and easy bean dip. Right after the break.....
Gotta have something to talk about....besides, I would love to see RGM build a stout package and win the pole. How much of a slap would that be in Nascar's face. Go win the pole, grab some pole money and then Start N Park!
do they do pole money still or just pole award?
'zoom, I haven't busted your balls in a while. I don't want to get rusty.
Appreciate it! We all need a little ball busting from time to time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service