Well, Knock Out Qualifying won't have any knock outs this week. Only 43 cars entered, so all 43 will make the race. So... instead of a tie-breaker, here's the challenge questions:

Which Top 10 driver will have the worst finish at Fontana this weekend?
1 KURT BUSCH
2 CARL EDWARDS
3 TONY STEWART
4 RYAN NEWMAN
5 PAUL MENARD
6 KYLE BUSCH
7 JIMMIE JOHNSON
8 JUAN PABLO MONTOYA
9 DALE EARNHARDT JR.
10 MARTIN TRUEX JR.

and where will Robby Gordon finish A: 1st-10th, B: 11th-20th, C: 21st-30th, D: 31st-40th, F:41st-43rd.

Last year RG started 40th and finished 33rd (overheating problem)

MY PICKS:

Martin Truex Jr
Robby Finishes in Group C

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Menard and group D. Am filled with hate today.
kyle busch and robby in group B.

would be nice to see menard win if Robby doesn't..
Dale Jr will get the worst finish

Robby will finish in A

dont think ill be able to watch this race and robby always does good when i dont watch
I say Kurt Busch finishes the worst. Robby will finish in Group C
Newman
C
ryan newman
group D
an optimistic D
BIGZOOM-DITTO
I don't do multiple choice
Essay Exams are way better...
So Far the RG Finish Prediction:

A: 1st - 10th - .05%
B: 11th - 20th - 36%
C: 21st - 30th - 32%
D: 31st - 40th - 27%
F: 41st - 43rd - No votes

Highest Prediction Worse Top 10 Finisher: Truex and Junior
In 16 starts at Fontana. RG's average starting position is 30th and his average finishing position is 28th. RG has led 11 laps.

His best finish was 9th place back in 2004 driving the #31 Cingular Chevy for RCR. RG's best finish as an owner was 18th at the 2008 spring race with the Jim Beam Dodge. RG has finished in the top 20 four times.

His best finish in HIS last 4 attempts has been 30th place Jim Beam Toyota 2009, with the worst being 40th Monster Energy Dodge 2008. RG's worst finish was in the 2006 Fall race where he finished in 43rd place running the World Series of Poker Chevy.

BTW in 2010 RG raced the spring race with Warner Music on the car, finishing 33rd. And the Fall race Conway drove the #7 Extenze car and finished 31st.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service