I am too lazy to put in all the drivers, plus I realize that is someone else's job.

But it was a nice surprise to see Wimmer entered with the 77.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Next full race is INDY.
So whose going to the guillotine for this one? Stealing my home track's Entry List Debut! How dare you sirs, how dare you! ...
I tried Alex. I was outnumbered. It was terrible. I will carry the scar for the rest of my life.

Please forgive me.
Your effort will be dully noted in the investigation.
Remember I had a chance to post it myself but out of respect for the sanctity and tradition of the Entry List Posts, I chose not to thinking you would perform your weekly duties.

Little did we know there was a snake in the grass ready to pounce
I was going to but after you titled it "Kentucky Entry List" It seemed redundant. Its whatever now, people don't want to have patience theres not much i can do when I am busy. Just about everyone did agreed that they wouldn't mind to wait after I announced that i had taken on new responsibilities last fall....
Yeah, I don't mind the wait.....
Alex, I have no problem waiting for the entry list, because I know you are busy. I figure you'll get the list posted as soon as you have the time.
Yep, you're the man Alex. I'll wait.
@Alex,I'm sorry,my bad.I hesitated pushing the DELETE button.
Its really no biggie, I did kind of have a neat set up since it was the debut for KY. It was bluegrass state themed.
Thanks guys, I know the majority of you know the deal.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service