I am too lazy to put in all the drivers, plus I realize that is someone else's job.

But it was a nice surprise to see Wimmer entered with the 77.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hur fricking rahh two cars and more cash
that'd be way cool !!!!!!
the 77 still has to qualify.
Maybe the plan is to snp the 77 to make extra money to run the whole race with the 7. This should keep the 7 top 35 with mostly NASCAR's money.
gonna say next full race is the Brickyard 400
Nasacar already spent the dime.......Robby will just be eating someone else's lunch. If we're going to S&P, then I'm all for really doing it well. I can't wait so see it unfold. Go RG!
Hey TOG...Is RGM gonna test a fuel injected engine in one of the cars at Kentucky??
Since I spent one summer driving an ice cream truck i'd have to consider myself an authority on NAZICAR engine packages. Using that knowledge I can almost say with pin point certainty Penskie will provide the engines for any testing that we do. I'll be ear to the rail on drivers reaction and comments about the response of the engines throttle response in comparison to carb. I hope everything works out well for the team this week/weekend whatever the agenda may be, i'm behind it. Let me back up a bit, I am interested to hear "certain drivers"opinions on the difference they feel in the engine, power to the pavement tire spin on restarts ...that sort of thing. I can already hear the boxed answers, I want real ones. Oh yea before I go, I had a woman switch lanes for no reason into my lane as I was waiting to turn and at the last second FU3$%^&G catch her mistake. and yes she was on the phone yapping I watched it all in my rear view.
Cell phone shit happens all the time, I would think everywhere, had alot of near misses myown self ( not my ear on the thing either) by the way.........
But did you spill your ice cream
Is NASCAR going to run single-port or multi-port fuel injection?

Why not jump directly to a KERS / Hybrid setup? At least jump to the nearest decade.
The garage would be painted with brain matter from NASCAR officials heads exploding

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service