So if Kavapil can put Robbie's car in the top 10 (in quals)should he get a chance at a ride if sponsored?

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well he sould be on time for that right? Driver meeings are on Sunday morning.
i've seen stuff like this happen before.. Basically it's a safety thing. We all now that any track changes every time you go out there.. and is divfferent with temps.. and goodyear always changes they type of tire they bring. So what nascar doesn't want is someone that hasn't beeen out there on the aprvoved tire with current track temps that a driver hasn't experienced yet in the middle of the pack.
Nascar Rule 69 a 1: In order to maintain one's spot earned during qualifying, a competitor must have qulaified said car in the earned position, otherwise the competitor must start at the back of the field.

i) If it qualifying is cancelled and starting spots are determined upon Owner's Points, then in order to maintain one's starting position a competitor must attend the mandatory driver's meeting.

ii) If any driver has the name "Robby" and "Gordon" comprising both the first and surname of said driver's name
in any and all possible combinations, that driver shall be placed at the back of the field at Nascar's whim and shall be penalized up to 100 Owner and Driver Points whenever possible.
Pretty much what I thought! lol
hahah
I'd be very interested to hear Kvapils feedback on Scanner today. See where the RGM chassis ranks with what he had at Yates...
They interviewed Kvapil on Speed a few minutes ago. Sounded almost surprised at how good the car was and the quality of the people on the team.
Cool....anyone gonna post that? **cough cough** Cow? WJM? ** cough cough** lol :)
Why not? I got the interview and now waiting for any camera time in the last practice.
hopefully there will be a #7 sighting.
You Rock! @WJM... I mean you rock, too, TOG....but you dont need ot hear that...have to keep your head small....LMAO
they were just taking it easy in practice. Making sure things were all A.O.K. Robby has a long time to get things sorted out, and this is the track to do it, because it takes forever to get lapped.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service