KAHNE OUT @ RPM. Team statement: Kasey Kahne has been released from his driving duties with Richard Petty Motorsports effective immediately. Aric Almirola will pilot the No. 9 Budweiser Ford Fusion in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event this weekend at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway. Driver line-up beyond Martinsville is to be determined. MartySmithESPN via UberTwitter

Wonder what he will be doing this weekend?

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly!
Jersey Mike subs rule!
Yes they do!!!!!
http://www.kaseykahne.com/

Kahne already has changed his site to Red Bull....
I bet Budweiser is off the 9 by next weekend. It might be on at Martinsville, but that will be it.
It would look nice on the 7 (with Robby driving it) at Talladega!!!!! Time to make those deals!
Poor Ambrose looks like he's going to be stuck in RPM limbo. I know JTG/Daughtry isn't the hottest ride around, but moving to RPM is a lateral move at best.And MWR / JTG have a win this season, unlike RPM.
Does the 83 make it to the end of this weekend's race? The King may get a little revenge this weekend. If they are allegedly closing the doors, what does he have to lose?
What a sad day in Nascar history for Petty Enterprises to possibly end like this.
I believe Petty Enterprises has already closed up shop. Really all that RPM has is his good name.
Scott Speed officially a free agent in 2011: It was reported on SPEED's NASCAR Race Hub that driver of Red Bull Racing's #82 Toyota, Scott Speed, was told that his 2011 option was not picked up, making him a free agent in 2011 (NASCAR Race Hub)
Kahne to drive # 4 with Red Bull Kahne will take over Speed's #82 team, but the car number will be changed to #4 to mimic what Kahne uses in sprint car competition. The two people spoke on condition of anonymity because Red Bull has not announced its full 2011 plans (Associated Press) also jayski.com reporting
Rad- more time to Dj

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service