KAHNE OUT @ RPM. Team statement: Kasey Kahne has been released from his driving duties with Richard Petty Motorsports effective immediately. Aric Almirola will pilot the No. 9 Budweiser Ford Fusion in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event this weekend at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway. Driver line-up beyond Martinsville is to be determined. MartySmithESPN via UberTwitter

Wonder what he will be doing this weekend?

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought the same thing. This is a great buy low opportunity. Plus, RGM would secure good backing from Ford. Ford NEEDS a second team in the sport besides Roush. Bid Robby, Bid!
One man's misery is another man's opportunity.....
It is now being reported that RPM have gotten their Talladega cars returned
And Bob Pockrass just reported Dega cars are on site at RPM. Dang those pesky "facts".

JAYSKI traffic must be down. He's been very quick to report stuff that is really "out there" more so than in the past.
From reading all the Tweets: Budweiser's remaining races are under question...will Bud pull with no Kahne. Being tweeted that Bud's sponsorship was linked with Kahne as the driver. They could pull and stop payment or ask for a refund if payment has already been made. This is the money that really supports RPM.

Talladege cars returned? Only means they were reposessed. That's not good for RPM. If I'm AJ & Ambrose...I'm on the phones now with my attorneys!
This rumor might all be BS, but I have to disagree with you about jayski being 'out there' recently. He rarely has any good rumors any more. Mostly, he just cobbles together press releases and runs fluff stories. This is the first juicy rumor I have seen on Jayski in I don't know how long.

The fact that he hasn't had much to report tells me that he's not pulling stuff out of his ass. This came from Fox Sports. That doesn't make it true (especially since the word Fox is involved), but this isn't one of Jayski's old 'Hearing that Robby Gordon could be the leading contender for the Gibbs No. 11 ...' rumors that doesn't have any citation.
Well if cars are returned,that would lead to one believe they where removed/repo'd?!
Roush is doing the heavy work, RPM finishes them up. No, cars were not repo'd. Roush and RPM are literally across the street from each other.
Lame Duck never tasted very good.
not ot change the subject but is there any word on robby and kevins on how testing went
it was awesome
That's great!

If RPM stops showing up, GoGH qualifying will be lame.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service