Can't believe that I'm the first to post this. Looks like Danica is going to drive JR's Nationwide car in a few races.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/news/story?id=4622687

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Danica doing the double duty would be sweet. Maybe she can fly into Charlotte with Robby after the 500, but she way not want to wait for Robby to get finished with his winners interview and pics and all that stuff. I know I am looking forward to seeing what happens when Danica gets crashed by one of the guys in NASCAR. Lets see if she throws one of her fits she is know for.
Don't kid yourself Chuck!.... The league will do what ever it takes to keep their cash cow at the front of the field. I know for a fact that when AJ Foyt lV was running the Indy light series. They would hand out the boxes at the beginning of the race and his had more HP then the others. This allowed him to suck his car down to the track and not need the ability to handle a car to go fast. And the other poor fools trying to keep up had their cars so loose it was like driving on ice. And when they were called on it in a private meeting they said YES!........... The league need him to be at the front and win the series.

PS IRL paid my friend off in Free motors to keep quiet!........ ( you go Gray)
PS. Remember when AJ got the pole his last year running INDY?..... A little extra boost goes a long way
A one car under funded team that can run up front all day....... (once in a while!) And can race every race.

And everyone else who is chasing someone who has been given a advantage by the man! and beats them without being spoon feed the fastest car on the track. (That is talent!)
Not Danica Patrick.
That's another thing: If she can't handle being wrecked (or, more appropriately, "wrecking herself") then how is she EVER going to hang in stock car racing? These NASCAR boys won't take her little temper tantrums for very long...
Cant wait to see Robby give her the Joey L treatment. School is now in session little lady.
and the Danica hype continues.
I wonder what the penalty will be for the fool that puts her into the wall?
I said a while back that Dave Blaney was a better driver than at least a dozen with "real" cup rides. Good job - you've named half the list:-)
Actually, it would be easy to change minds with performance, but it's not there.

Its awesome that one on hand you want to say that people aren't getting rides without talent, but in the next you mention a half dozen guys with rides, saying they have no talent. Which is it?

AGR is the same team that fielded Mutoh, so he obviously deserved that ride.
alot of the barrage is jealousy. Plain and simple.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service