I hope he does race some SST, I would like to see him in one, I still think to this day he got screwed by NASCAR and his step mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRN_gcPR1E&feature=youtube_gdat...

Views: 4052

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about Dakar .....

Well he has a couple of problems he still needs to overcome. When he filed bankruptcy he listed assets of less than $50,000 and liabilities of between $1 million and $10 million. I don't think he can afford to race an SST.

Then next month he goes to trial on the remaining 9 felony counts that he is facing. I really don't think he is going to get off on all of them. And I don't think they will let him out of prison on weekends to race SST even if he had the money.

One beer bet Jeremy is aquited?

I'll take that bet Mike and I'll have to take back everything I have said about him too if he gets off.

so it is

Should Pete Rose be in the Hall of Fame ?

Yes

And I could care a less about baseball

it's a one beer bet,that I will enjoy ;-)
Landis and Armstrong and everyone else was jacking around then,same as baseball.I'm not a fan and I knew.

He mentioned running SST a couple times. Is there a possibility that there has already been contact between Robby and Jeremy? TOG and others seem to be all for it. Either way, I agree Mike and I hope he is able to walk through his troubles and get back to racing.

One of the pillars of uniqueness of SST is that it's a drivers race. It's still new, and the venue choices are about as fluid and random as a street race. To me, SST is all about the unlikely alliances that you think would never happen. Robby has commented several times how off-road racing in general, is pretty good at shooting it's own foot. SST is something new, something good, and is truly an open door opportunity to just about all.

I'd love to see Jeremy Mayfield make it to SST. Same goes for any of NiceCars talent. I'd love to see Peterhansel take a shot at it too. Same goes for any of the Euro talent.

And I know this is crazy talk, but even that rally car driver, Bryce Menz... something like that. He might be able to wheel an SST - maybe.

Everyone deserves a shot at redemption and there is only one person in this life in charge of judgment calls. Let him earn his salt and do the right thing. Hopefully he makes it out the other side and gets back to what truly matters.

+1

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service