I hope he does race some SST, I would like to see him in one, I still think to this day he got screwed by NASCAR and his step mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRN_gcPR1E&feature=youtube_gdat...

Views: 4052

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry if I come off cold hearted about this ( Those of you who know me know I'm not ) . I just care about Robby and SSTs image more than I do Jeremy's . I see I'm not the only 1 who feels that way too , I guess I'm just looking at the glass 1/2 empty . I mean what happens if Jeremy does come to SST and tests positive for something ? Then Jeremy's mess is no longer nascar's publicity headache he's ours . I'd just rather Jeremy earn his spot back in racing somewhere else 1st . Jeremy mentioned he'd like to try drag racing ( and yes he does look good and clean ) well let him go to NHRA 1st , prove that he wants to remain clean then once the general public see he's remaining clean again then let him race with SST .

there are just as many folks that think he may have gotten a raw deal from Brian France.
It's not for the members to decide.Jeremy has not done anything to fuck anyone here personally or professionally that I know of.

That's true I guess . Brian France ain't exactly an angel either . I'm just concerned with Robby and SST more than anything .

Robby is pretty good at managing his image. There may be some folks who freak out at the whisper of drugs and want to throw people out because of worry about their image but I don't see RG as one of them. If Mayfield races SST and fails a drug test I am sure RG would toss him out. Not because of supposition and fear but because of facts.

Mayfield would bring a lot of publicity to SST and good karma to RG for giving him a second chance.

Pretty sure France has a track record of sticking it to all the non-big name teams to try and force them out. Take RG and nose-gate or the fine they stuck to Carl Long which ended his Cup career!

Love to see Mayfield in the SST. David Stremme mentioned he had interest too. ANy other big names that have shown interest for 2014?

Pastrana would be cool

Iwas a big fan of his when he was racing Dodges. I know there were issues when he left both penske and evernham. But he has talent. I think if the guy can clean up all his off track stuff, I would be glad to see him racing again. Anyone remember the "Hey, Jer'my" commercial that I believe was for Dodge?

FYI, Robby actually has a better substance rules than many/most I've read.
http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/ssts/rules/

Mayfield blamed RG for the downfall of his career until he could move onto Ray Evernham and now it's all NASCAR's fault. You lie down with dogs, you get fleas. RG needs to keep this sleaze far, far away.

I was at the "Rattle his cage" race at Pocono. And was a fan leading into it, continued for years after that. Then one fateful day at Watkins Glen me and my son got into the area between the garage and winners circle right after the race. Talked to and said hi to all kinds of drivers. Then Mayfield came strolling by and I gave out a fan like "MAYFIEEEEEELD.......". He came walking up, he and another older guy. Jay May put his hand out to shake mine and as I reached out to shake his he yanked his away....and the older guy said "get outa my way!"......It so happened we were right next to his "cart". Now at this point in time I must say none of you know me and have no idea of my kind hearted efforts no matter where I go and how they travel hand in hand with a "don't tread on me" disclaimer. At that point in time I was not a Mayfierld fan any longer but a bitter rival of "a Man". This whole episode took about 50 seconds to unfold from point A to point B and concluded with a very convincing ventriloquist F$%^K OFF. Not to loud but in a manner that served to sever and forever seal my relationship with him and his bitter jockey. Right after that Ron Fellows chatted with me and my son for about 20 minutes about all kinds of things......I'm one man, and Je Je is one man............worlds apart.

MM, I had a similar thing happen at a baseball game. I saw Mike Piazza sign a card for a star struck 7yo, then fold and crease it and say "now it's worthless"! I saw this!! Kills ya and makes you want to use the ole maluke on the guy! My point is there are pieces of shit in every sport, but RG, he's not from that mold!

Certantly are some mixed feelings hear about Mayfield, I had the same experience Dale senior and Rusty Wallace at Las Vegas. Fall from grace sometimes humbles a person, forgiveness in up to each persons heart.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service