I hope he does race some SST, I would like to see him in one, I still think to this day he got screwed by NASCAR and his step mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRN_gcPR1E&feature=youtube_gdat...

Views: 4052

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There seems to be quite a few folks looking for him to pay them back, seems like he'd have some trouble getting the money together to pull this off.

probably, just saying if he were to race SST, it would be great.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Jeremy clean up his act . Its just like me other people are gonna judge him for is past , that in turn makes ANY sanctioning body guilty by association . That's why I was saying let Jeremy prove himself elsewhere THEN he can come race with SST . Yes Mike I know we talked about this with Vickers but I feel like they are 2 entirely different situations . Jeremy was using an ILLEGAL drug whereas Vickers was using a PRESCRIBED drug . Vickers admitted what he did , got help , and is back racing . Jeremy hasn't done anything and is STILL feeling the ramifications . I mean look at it this way Jeremy has already gotten more publicity on here than the new Dakar pic . Let him go elsewhere for his 15 mins of fame .

we talked about Jeremy.I don't have an opinion on Vicker's medical condition.We may have talked about AJ.Look at Jeremy's teeth for pete's sake.

Your right it was Dinger not Vickers . Still doesn't change the fact Jeremy did what he did . I just don't think Robby or SST needs any type of bad publicity right now . I CANT stress enough ! I'd LOVE to see Jeremy clean up not only his racing career but his life too . I liked him when he was driving but lost all respect for him when his whole mess began . Think about how many other drivers have struggled and are STILL struggling for yrs to make it to cup . He was there , had it all , and then shit all over it . I just don't think Jeremy should be let off so easily to come back to racing . Especially when there are so many other drivers out there more deserving . In my opinion Jeremy should have to work twice as hard to earn back the respect he once had . Then after that he'll have even MORE of my respect cause then he'll have EARNED it .

That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. Just be aware that other people also have the right to be entitled to theirs. If their opinion doesn't agree with yours, so be it; it's not your mission to convince others that they're wrong and you're right. This is still a free country.

I'd love to hear Robby's take on Jeremy and driving in SST.

I don't think he would mind at all.

I think with the Nascar nation still posting every little thing that seems to be going on in his life including that they are going to torch his once home, it would be attention given to SST on the Nascar sites. With fans leaving Nascar to the point they are removing seating just to make races appear to sell out, fans will be looking for other racing series to get into. How many times have you ever heard of Lorrs or Torc being mentioned in the Nascar world, Zero that I can ever recall!

Even if he has cleaned up his drug usage from what I can find on the Net he is still facing 9 felony charges. There were 10 more charges, but they were dropped when his friend and fellow thief / meth head John Franklin was killed while running from the police. SST needs publicity, but not the kind Mayfield would bring with him.

On top of all that the guy is broke and you don't get to drive an SST for free.

Watching that video it seems like his act is 'cleaned up' as MJ seems worried about. He clearly is not a junkie. Perhaps he made some mistakes perhaps he got run over by the Nascar machine. Maybe both but USAC would take it seriously and keep an eye on him.

I see no reason to keep him out of the series and would like to see him in it. It's also pretty clear he isn't broke by looking at the size of his garage. Maybe not living on the lake but not exactly homeless.

If Robby is good with it, USAC good.I'm good.Jeremy's personal issues are for he and his wife to solve.Like every other couple in the USA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service