#7-Robby Gordon says he has enough funding to race in all the Cup races through April, meaning Darlington would be the first race he would miss if funding isn't found.

As a Darlington native, I would hate to see Rob miss that one but money don't grow on trees unless you are selling pot

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and she'd prefer your sister.... Just saying.
Ouch
LMAO
Funny.
I would like to think that the two road races are a sure thing with the teams past experience there and the good amount of press coverage they get. After April the Showdown/All-star race is in mid May and local to the shop. June has Sonoma with Daytona the next weekend. That will be a hard two weeks. If they do good out west, that could pay for Daytona. Late July has Indy and August has Watkins Glen. Keep selling Speed...Keep Racing! GAS ON!
Pocono , Dover & New Hampshire are the races that are probably most in jeopardy. This should come as no surprise to anybody , because RG has said this himself in many pre-season interviews. Of course, anything is subject to change.
Should I start sending emails to Wawa now or wait for a good finish at Vegas, Bristol or California?

Robby really doesn't plan on going to Martinsville does he?
Time to get Sam ready to run the car for these 3. Since Penske is running him in 10 Nationwide races just let them be where both are running on the same weekend. Get the sponsor of the Nationwide car to add some $$ to put on their name sides of the SPEED energy car for Sunday...
Need New Hampshire so we can get some SPEED Energy in New England! Don't forget about us!
+1
I'd sell it in my front yard like a lemonaid stand if it would get it here, and he doesn't even need to put my name on the car.
+2

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service