#7-Robby Gordon says he has enough funding to race in all the Cup races through April, meaning Darlington would be the first race he would miss if funding isn't found.

As a Darlington native, I would hate to see Rob miss that one but money don't grow on trees unless you are selling pot

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dammitt!
i picked up another pack of fuel at menards and noticed it has the old logo on it. the pallet it is on is now half empty so i am not the only buying it. 4 pack for 5.99, still a deal and it does not taste like the crap strawberry pop like red bull or monster.
where the hell do you get this strawberry from ? Red Bull or Monster taste NOTHING like Strawberry...your taste buds got fucked somehow...lol...
4 pack for 5.99, still a deal and it does not taste like the crap like red bull or monster

Thats the perfect testimonial for the billboards!
LOL!
You sure the strawberry wasn't the alcohol you were mixing it with?

Now we know Robby is running through April....I just need to know one more thing please....

Will the souvenier truck be AT EACH OF THOSE RACES? (I'm sorry but that question has just wore me the fuck out...no offense to anybody......just my little quirk) cv
gonna say no to that
shouldn't you be driving a spare car to las vegas?
all good !
Just checkin. Thats one hell of a drive.
this might sound ghetto but at Popeyes they have strawberry pop, that's what monster and red bull taste like....all that i am saying is i think most energy drinks taste like crap, but Speed is pretty good. i think the rice wines in asia probably have tainted the buds along with the crap sugar cane hooch in brasil.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service