Join us for the Dakar Rally on Jan 8, 2009 , right here and chat about the action during the 6th stage.Robby sits in 7th overall,only 41 minutes back.

Stage 6 - Thursday, January 8
San Rafael > Mendoza
Connection: 76 km | Special: 395 km | Connection: 154 km | Total: 625 km
The day’s program is once again full of crossings, since the special begins with around sixty kilometers of dunes. The trail becomes easier in the second part, but competitors might well be slowed down by a wide ford that must be crossed with exceeding skill to avoid an extended bath. On arrival at Mendoza, the rally will penetrate the foothills of the Andes mountain range.

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Fly, pretty good observation. Fat lady aint singing yet but shes tuning up. I admire that hes not pulling the pin when he gets behind and tearing the car up. Andes are looming in the distance. long ways to go from here!
marked and saved
ROBBY starts 9 tomorrow 2nd hummer starts 15, it won't be long and they will start in sight of each other, we need 1 or 2 days of Eric starting in front of the VWs so that a little strategy can come into play. As long as 324 can improve his finishes and get closer to Robby and the VWs on the starts we still have a good shot at a podiem finish. A little cat and mouse may come into action.
I think Robby will start either 9th or 8th depending on A la La la la la tia's penalty.
Call him 'Sandy'....
One Man AlQuada Cell... Right at the finish line he will detonate.
needs Jeff Dunnams Achmed the Dead Teroorist in the right seat.
cool thing about Eric being close is the mobile parts bin he has loaded on board. Its been the killer for Robby in the past. First time hes had support this far in
Just don't let EV start in front of Robby. Remember the Central Euro where BJ started ahead and Robby blew out the spindal...... Need him to chase not lead.
I can about promise thats marching orders unless the primary goes terminal
If EV can start in front of Robby and a couple VWs and his little buzzer goes out it makes an easy catch for the big hummer 309............
Too risky. Robby breaks and they can't come back then he is out....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service