Join us for the Dakar Rally on Jan 7, 2009 , right here and chat about the action during the 5th stage.Robby begins the day 9th overall in the standings.

Stage 5 - Wednesday, January 7
Neuquen > San Rafael
Connection: 173 km | Special: 506 km | Connection: 84 km | Total: 763 km
The major test of the first week of the race will perhaps be fought on the road to San Rafael. The long distance will oblige teams to remain concentrated at all times. The pilots will also be confronted with real dune passageways, including a range nearly twenty kilometers long. Long off-road stretches will alternate with much more technical sections in the track following the “rios”. The Cordillera can be seen on the horizon, but taking time to sightsee is out of the question: a too-late arrival at the bivouac always leaves a mark.

Views: 414

Replies to This Discussion

He may be Gray...but there are still 9 stages to go after today and anything can happen (not saying that it will and Robby will contend).
is that a Willy Wanka Oompa suit
Its my ChampCar hoodie! Just outside of Laguna Seca for the ALMS race
Seen bigger long shots win. And I dont have money on it so I am going with a WIN.
#302 Al Attiyah is the first to cross the ASS at 15:3706, completing Stage 5 in 5 hours 53 minutes 06 seconds
Hey do you think we can get TOG to put spell check on this? I spell like Ass! and when in dought I go to my email and copy and paste
I'll say Robby crosses the ASS at 1:17pm Eastern (15:17 local)
its 1:47 NOW !
Sorry, bad math. I meant 1:57pm Eastern (15:57 local)
#305 De Villiers has crossed the ASS at 15:39:43 in a time of 5 hours 47 minutes 43 seconds
I have no one crossing ass yet where did you get that

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service