Join us for the Dakar Rally's fourth day on Jan 6, 2009 , right here and chat about the action during the 4th stage.Robby sits in 9th overall,only 34 minutes from the lead.

Stage 4 - Tuesday, January 6
Jacobacci > Neuquen
Connection: 4 km | Special: 459 km | Connection: 25 km | Total: 488 km
At the start of this stage, the rocky passageways will make heavy demands on the arms of motorcyclists, while those who are accustomed to “wadis” will be obliged to negotiate the Argentinian “rios” with the same careful attention. Next, the first sandy portions and the long kilometers of off-road will thrill those who love driving them. Careful now! Mistakes can begin to be costly: the stage toward Neuquen has all the ingredients of a trap. By taking on more or less of a lead, the favorites can begin to show themselves and provide indications of a ranking that just might last.

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

Lost 5 there.
9th overall so far
More Arrival, he should be in soon. Robby was 6 minutes behind Peterhansel and he has crossed now.
If by soon, you mean about 30 minutes, then sure...
11 more min. and he will cross is my guess.
whats another 11 minuts when i've been here over 240
He was six minutes behind Peterhansel on elapsed time, not physically on the course. He was easily a half hour behind Peterhansel on course.
Nothing to sweat. 10 stages to go folks.
All is well. I have decided Tina Thorner is my idol'ess.
exactly...
Looking at the times of the top 5 thru cp 1 being so close RG must of had a flat .
10 in, no robby yet

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service