Join us for the Dakar Rally's fourth day on Jan 6, 2009 , right here and chat about the action during the 4th stage.Robby sits in 9th overall,only 34 minutes from the lead.

Stage 4 - Tuesday, January 6
Jacobacci > Neuquen
Connection: 4 km | Special: 459 km | Connection: 25 km | Total: 488 km
At the start of this stage, the rocky passageways will make heavy demands on the arms of motorcyclists, while those who are accustomed to “wadis” will be obliged to negotiate the Argentinian “rios” with the same careful attention. Next, the first sandy portions and the long kilometers of off-road will thrill those who love driving them. Careful now! Mistakes can begin to be costly: the stage toward Neuquen has all the ingredients of a trap. By taking on more or less of a lead, the favorites can begin to show themselves and provide indications of a ranking that just might last.

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

if you could send that to me as well that would be great. thanks
Send to me too plz

We need a crash course on tracking
ok here we go first couple are through km 310
356km And we start to move....... Go Rob
see how much he lost on this run
That sucks......... shout it out "LET MY HUMMER BREATH"
We dont need a stage win. Just need to leap frog a few directly in front. The competition is so intense among the 1st five, it is only time before they make a mistake or break their equipment. long race yet.
CARLOS IS POSSESSED
WOW this Coma guy is fn killing the feild in the Bike class.
315 Terranova was as well he hasn't made it yet to 310 might help RG out some
YEP
I have been following King Carlos aka El Matador all thru his WRC career, the guy is complete bull fighter. He so consitent and fast, competition usually fall apart trying to keep up with him. Pretty good for a old man.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service