Jan 5th, 2015 Dakar Rally Stage 2 Race Info & Discussion

Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 2 of the 2015 Dakar Rally. Robby Gordon finished 2nd in stage 1, and is only 42s behind in the overall standings.The special section of Stage 2 is 518km long. Robby Gordon start time: 7:10am/et. Raceday chat will be available throughout the entire 2015 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat now works on the Ipad & Iphone.

2015 Stage 1 Photos

STAGE 2 TRACKING

STAGE 2: VILLA CARLOS PAZ > SAN JUAN

Connection 107km | Special Stage 518km | Total 625km

COURSE OVERVIEW

Any rest will be short-lived, because before reaching San Juan, the competitors will have a particularly busy schedule: quite simply the longest special stage in the rally, which is varied enough to unsettle even the most experienced of drivers. Hard terrain at the start of the race will be followed by dusty sections in the middle of the day and a sandy stretch to finish. This is the first real test, which can only be successfully overcome through constant vigilance.

The GREEN section of the route is the connection , the RED is the Special Section of the stage.

Views: 44207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE WANT CHAT !!!!
TOOOOOG HELP !!!!

Wholly chit is it early here on the left coast!

Not here in Europe!

It is early in cali.

thx for that

Thanks again Mike

Are there any other tracking sites in addition to dakar.com and trackingdakar.nl?

not that I'm aware of

sure is Tool
I'm normally up at 5 but this is eeeaaaaarly

Yeah, Im on leave from work so the only reason for me to be up this early is to let our four legged member of team TOOL out for a potty break!

Im gonna pop into PP tp see if there is any goings on there, BRB

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service