Jan 4th 2010 Dakar Rally Stage 3 Race Info & Discussion

Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 3 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 3: La Rioja > Fiambala

Connection 259km | Special Stage 182km | Connection 0km | Total 441km

Course Overview

It'll be on the third real day of racing that the competitors will have to deal with a first test. The change of context will be radical: with a switch from earth to sand and especially a dune portion of close to 30 kilometres. Other than their dimension that suits perfectly a first part of rally, these dunes are noticeable thanks to their white colour. In this new landscape, the crews will enjoy off-piste. They will also have to adapt to a change of climate and especially sand storms that are frequent in the area.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any word on if they got BJ's Hummer running good enough to compete
The Daker site shows that he started 24th today. WTF Some kind of provisional? lol
What's up TOG? Truck trouble or scanner trouble?
Anyonw know what, if anything happenned with Robbt on stage 3? I see no time at 38 km and a lot of cars have passed him. Just wonderring.
everyone must be in chat and I am like you where is Robby? a lot of cars comming in that started behind him.....but these trackers don't always seam to work perfect...
He just got to the 38 K.
finally
At 38 mark Robby is 30 and BJ 19th.
Robby and BJ must be running together so that may mean Robby got stuck somewhere
That would be my guess too. RG started 11 minutes ahead of BJ and BJ's time is 11 minutes faster so they are definately running together. BTW how did BJ get that starting spot? Provisional or something, I don't know the rules.
@ 15:21 GMT

RG __(302) 30th +22:22 KM 38
Miller (305) 4th +5:11 KM 74
BJ ___(351) 19th +11:35 KM 38
Carlo (326) left the start @ 11:11 local time
Carlo twittering this AM :) last one sent to his FB as well. LOL

http://twitter.com/degavardo

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service