Jan 4th 2010 Dakar Rally Stage 3 Race Info & Discussion

Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 3 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 3: La Rioja > Fiambala

Connection 259km | Special Stage 182km | Connection 0km | Total 441km

Course Overview

It'll be on the third real day of racing that the competitors will have to deal with a first test. The change of context will be radical: with a switch from earth to sand and especially a dune portion of close to 30 kilometres. Other than their dimension that suits perfectly a first part of rally, these dunes are noticeable thanks to their white colour. In this new landscape, the crews will enjoy off-piste. They will also have to adapt to a change of climate and especially sand storms that are frequent in the area.

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hummers will be much better in stage 3
i am sorry did you say better? what happened today? didn't rg say 5,6&7 were going to be the best for 2 wheel drive
I'am going to miss the finish will be at work dammit
me too.
me three, but at least i have VS at work
The Hummers should be able to pass alot of cars tommorrow considering the terrain. BJ should just be lining them up and knocking them down considering he will be starting 121st. Hopefully, this is where Rob starts to gain some time on the leaders!!
If BJ gets his Hummer going I bet he passes at least 65 cars
OK ROBBY THIS RACE IS YOURS SO GO GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEST OF LUCK
I have a good feeling about stage 3 for team Hummer. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Have to work also and computer in my part of shop down
Any1 willing to text me updates!?
You can hook you're phone up to a Twitter account and get TOG's updates there!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service