Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 1 of the 2011 Dakar Rally.Robby Gordon will drive the #303 Speed Energy Hummer & Eliseo Salazar will drive the #327 Hummer. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2011 Dakar Rally.Robby Gordon finished 6th in stage 1 of last years rally.

STAGE 1 TRACKING

STAGE 1: Buenos Aires > Cordoba

Connection 566km | Special Stage 222km | Total 788km

COURSE OVERVIEW

Most of the journey will have been made the day before, but the road section to the starting line of the first special stage is still long.Once the competitors have got down to the nitty-gritty, their engines  will start to heat up along a very quick portion.They will need to be  more and more technically proficient on a route that then becomes  mountainous.In order to limit the amount of overtaking on narrow tracks, a special route has been drawn up for bikes and quads in the middle of the stage.

Views: 196

Replies to This Discussion

So there's no short "special" today?  I thought there was a short one after the 500+km parade.  Am I mistaken?

Oh yay! 2 AM start time for me. We are a dedicated bunch aren't we?

Robby was in need of a water carrier, Clance. With your proven rally experience, you

should have applied. Ya know that God invented alcohol to keep you Irish from taking

over the world.  

Well crappola! I would have done it in a moments notice! Good practice for Michelle and I in Morocco in March. We hope for Dakar in 2013 or 15. At least before I turn 56.

I'm Scottish, not Irish.( Well maybe a little percentage. You know how my ancestors were with the Irish and the Welsh) We are better and could take over the world with our intellect, don't you know? We chose not to:)
Happy Hogmanay Bliadhna mhath ùr Aye, Laddie and you 'ave a 'appy New Year, hear? Set up a wie bit of that Glenmorangie!

Happy Birthday and Blessed Be to RG today! Lucky day for him!

Can't wait for chat tomorrow!

Has the race started yet?  Now? Now? how about Now?   can we stop I have to peee...are we there yet?   How about now?

I sure hope Robby is the quickest to the ass tomorrow.......

I was wondering how long it would take before someone started talking about that ASS...lol
went over my head till now lol

quinncody

1. From Quinn Cody's Twitter;

My #Dakar Rally begins at 15:48 BA time that's 10:48 in California...200+ miles of hwy today, racing starts tomorrow!!
Stage 1 raceday chat opens at 8:00 am/et
Time to get this party started!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday my hot favourite! Push Robby! If you are thirsty let Speed Energy Drink give strength! Máté Zsolt from Hungary
Happy Birthday to my favorite nascar driver Robby win dakar for team usa Gas On

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service