Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 1 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 1: Colon > Cordoba

Connection 349km | Special Stage 251km | Connection 84km | Total 684km

RACE RESULTS

Robby Gordon - 6th
BJ Baldwin - 19th
Carlo de Gavardo - 39th

Views: 291

Replies to This Discussion

So RGM's Hummers are sponsored by Monster for the 302; Chile for the 326 and Vanguard for the 351. Now we know who Monster and Vanguard are, but who in the heck is Chile? Is it the Country or its Tourism Board? Or is it a consortium of Chile based Travel Agents?
I was also wondering this. I know it has to do with the Country...but who exactly put up the money?
Okay, I have kind of a stupid question. I look forward to tracking this race online...

What time do I need to be online on the 1st to track? I am on the east coast...so I guess its 3 hours difference???
If the posted start time of 9:50:00 is in local time (Buenos Aires), the cars will start at 7:50 EST. RG would start at 7:56:00, Carlos at 8:52:00, and BJ at 9:11:30 all EST. If I remember right, most of the other stages have earlier starts...
I am assuming this is military time.... AM?
yeah man, step into the A.M !
They have safely landed in Argentina.
Is there a photo of the 3 hummers together?
probably within the next few days
Hello, I´m an Argentinian Fan. I live in Pilar, near Buenos Aires. I need to know if the caravan will pass trough my town, because I "must" go with my son to see Robby.
By
You are only 52 minutes from the starting line???? Dude! go get some!

Or you can go to the Argentinean leg of WRC that usually goes through the Calamuchita Valley.
Yes, Im 52 minutes from the Vivaq.
This is an argentinean web page: http://www.campeonesnet.com.ar/?m=25&sec=107&id=18737
Today I´ll go with my son to La Rural Vivaq, and I hope to see Robby and take many photos and videos to put them here.
See you soon

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service