Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 1 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 1: Colon > Cordoba

Connection 349km | Special Stage 251km | Connection 84km | Total 684km

RACE RESULTS

Robby Gordon - 6th
BJ Baldwin - 19th
Carlo de Gavardo - 39th

Views: 291

Replies to This Discussion

Ya i noticed that too lol hope he didnt just blaze his own trail lol.
BJ shows finishing 19th as you say 13:53 back. I hope hope hope his tracker wasn't working but i'm afraid he must have had trouble and cut the course or got towed in. If that happened, hopefully he can take a penalty rather than a DQ. RG needs the support - I'm sure BJ is faster than Carlo. If not - Back to Laughlin. (hoping for the best)
Ya you have a good point and by looking at the time BJ a little slower but i hope theres something wrong with his tracker as well. That would not be good to go all this way to get a DQ in the very first stage. Hopefully we will be updated here shortly.
B.J. Isnt doing too bad for having a bit of trouble in the first stage. I wonder what happened.
Thankful all 3 Hummers are home. 2 more days until we can stretch our legs and make up time.
Ya that is very good news. Like robby said stages with this kind of terrain is difficult to make up time.
I just got this on facebook "The rest of Team Hummer, Bj Baldwin- 19th and Carlos de Gavardo - 39th."
you can also check the scoring pilon on the homepage of this website..lol..
Fair Enough lol I never even noticed that.
Thanks Brain
Worked fine, he sounds focused!!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service