Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 14 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available.This is the final stage of the rally.

STAGE 14: Santa Rosa > Buenos Aires

Connection 166 km | Special Stage 206 km | Connection 335 km | Total 707 km

Course Overview

From the first to the last, staying focused is key on this final special where the statistics are formal: there are always withdrawals just a few lengths away from the finish. The 206 kilometres of special, covered on very fast tracks therefore have to be negotiated extremely carefully. At the finish, the heroes of this 32nd edition will at first be celebrated in the village of San Carlos de Bolivar. The aficionados, aware that the most intense moments of joy occur on the line, will certainly have come in numbers. After the avalanche of emotions, the competitors will drive to Buenos Aires where a huge crowd will be expecting them for more glorious moments.

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

Made up more time on Terranova
Through km 121 Robby is 7th , for both the stage and overall. Gas on Robby!
Not bad for a David vs Goliath battle !!!!!!!!!I I for one am very proud of these guys. Now on to the next war.
great job to all to people and crews of team hummer usa i really enjoy following the two weeks of the dakar. thanks for the ride
Congratulations on a hard fought 8th place for the 302 & what looks like a Top 20 right now for the 351
An exciting past two weeks - thanks Planet Robby for all the info and coverage; made us feel like we were there. Congratulations to Team Hummer!!!
Congratulation Team Hummer on your 8th & 19th places. What an effort by what is obviously the most professional privateer team at the rally. We are all proud of your team, your effort, and most of all, your style. Gas on.

Thank you Planetrobby for hosting throughout the event, really appreciated.
Yes, thanks so much to everyone who provided information & entertainment here on Planet Robby the last two weeks. Hopefully this year's struggles will help sow the seeds for success in 2011!
Good to see 2 of the Hummers make it to the end. It is hard to believe the VW's had such a trouble free run, no mechanical issues at all. With out the Alt, and inflation problems Robby would have been in the top 5, Unless they chance some of the stages the 4wd car will carry an advantage. Seems there were more WRC style stages than open stages where the Hummer works better.

Now on to another SCORE championship and install a different inflation system on the Hummers for next year. I'll be waiting.

Good show & Gas on Robby, BJ and all of RGM!!
Parabens time USA Rally grande resultado, mesmo com um veculo 4 x 2 ficou na frente de muitos carros de equipes oficias de fabrica, ano quevamos para a vitoria
Just saw the Stage 14 Cars summary on SBS. So, new cars for Team Dakar next year. Robby wasn't too happy
yes, new cars!!! i hope he builds some bad ass Toyota 4-Runners with a hefty V-8, and All Wheel Drive...Then he will win the overall! Of course after all the bugs are worked out...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service