Jan 15th, 2013 Dakar Rally Stage 10 Race Info & Discussion

Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 10 of the 2013 Dakar Rally. Robby Gordon recorded a very nice 4th place finish in Stage 9 and moved up to 19th overall. Gordon is still down over 5 hours in the overall, but will get yet another good starting spot in an attempt to win his first stage of the rally. The cars are slated to begin the special section of stage 10 at 8:43am/et and Robby Gordon will begin his special section around 8:55am/et.  Raceday chat will be available throughout the entire 2013 Dakar Rally.

2013 Photos

STAGE 10 TRACKING

STAGE 10: CORDOBA > LA RIOJA

Connection 279km | Special Stage 353km | Total 632km

COURSE OVERVIEW

The masters of the handlebars and the steering wheel will be most at ease when faced with the challenge of the day. Although the cars and trucks will be separated from the motorcycles, their respective programmes will have similar features. Winding tracks will be interspersed with fast ones, as the competitors pass through a succession of landscapes from wooded areas to barren plateaux. The whole setting may remind the most open-minded participants of Ireland in some places!

Views: 6787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to see a pic of that #442 Corvette, can someone post it?

This has a Corvette motor...

LS6

Not a lotta difference (slight block casting difference) between the LS6 and the LS1 I have in my Camaro. They're both ass-kickin motors. IMO the LS6 might have a slight torque advantage over the LS1, but above 4000 rpm, the LS1 really comes to life.

Back to yer regularly scheduled "Gas On"!

Thanks Kevin

Where did the buglys finish??? Bawahahaha!

Quote from RG after stage 10

We needed to survive the special

It was a good run for us. We needed to survive the special. The only dog we have in the hunt is to keep finishing specials and not have any problems, so I am happy with where we ended up. I know we got beat by 6 minutes, but I knew we would get beaten by between 5 and 10 minutes on each one of these specials. Our Hummer is good on tracks like this, but it wasn't worth pushing. But for sure, tomorrow will be another day.

At the end of the day when you put your feet up WE GOT SNAKE BIT RIGHT OFF THE BAT other than that we have a guy running the TOP 5 all day long..............................nothing to turn your nose up at. If I got a YES ANSWER in writing I would be part of the team making dinner and coffee FOR FREE next attempt

yeah, easy going, just cruising... keep it that way RG, Lol, love it http://www.planetrobby.com/video/take-that-wow-must-see?xg_source=a...

The video called Gordon by Demian is sooo fucking crazy ... everybody need to watch it!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service