Jan 14th, 2012 Dakar Rally Stage 13 Race Info & Discussion

Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 13 of the 2012 Dakar Rally. Robby Gordon finished 1st in stage 12. Cars begin stage 13 at 9:10am/et Raceday chat will be available throughout the entire 2012 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat now works on the Ipad & Iphone.

STAGE 13 TRACKING

STAGE 13: Nasca > Pisco

Connection 100km | Special Stage 275km | Total 375km

COURSE OVERVIEW

The dunes are majestic in this part of the country. They will ensure suspense to the very end about who will be the winners and how they will be placed on podium. At the same time, the drivers who are less in a hurry must take nothing for granted even if they are beginning to think about the relief of reaching the finish. They will also have to negotiate a significant number of strings of dunes, avoid confusing valleys which appear to be similar but are in fact different, and fight off the inevitable fatigue after the thousands of kilometres covered. Here every one of the competitors will remember what extreme endurance means here.

STAGE BY STAGE RESULTS

Views: 7629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats to Robby, Johnny Campbell and ALL the hard working crew of RGM for making the 2012 Dakar Rally exciting as hell!
You ALL should proud! We as fans sure are!!
Kick some ass in 2013!!!!!

This has been one hell of a run RG we are behind you 100% I don't know what your plans are for tomorrow but my vote is to just blitz through the stage, screw the parade and protocol do it like you want to. Afew mistakes but overall a great effoert by you and the whole RGM operation my hats off to all of you! Good luck at Daytona and hope to see you at Parker.

Gas on Robby!

Pete said "Regardless it would have been a boring Dakar without RG."
Right on!!! Just a great 2 weeks of thrills, highs and lows.
Hopefully RG runs it next year, cuz I won't have anyone to cheer for in the car class.

Robby Rules..... Can't wait to see if he runs KOH Roll on Robby !!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service