Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 12 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 12: San Juan > San Rafael

Connection 23 km | Special Stage 476 km | Connection 297 km | Total 796 km

Course Overview

For the longest stage of the rally, the program will be as lively as it will be spectacular. We will leave the area of dinosaurs on tracks cut by rios, surrounded by canyons and "fairy chimneys". After around 200 kilometres of special, the competitors will momentarily use the road in order to avoid a classified and protected natural site. The second part, exclusively sandy will have many jumps. The bikers can expect to have sore arms and the best of them will rarely ride at over 100 km/h. The day will be even more tiring due to the fact that it will end with a long liaison.

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if Robby took the leash off BJ and gave him this stage to see what he can do? Drop to the back, wait a half hour for the dust to clear, take the penalty time (who cares, he's 20 hours down) and "drive it like you stole it!!!
Hahahaaaaaaa R.ALDRIDGE i like your style
334 to 476 i believe robby and bj are just going blow by everyone and show them how its done in baja
had an overheating problem , thats why he was late.
BJ started 48 minutes after Leal, who just came through 45 min down. If BJ is keeping pace with Saintz he should be through soon.
I wonder where bj is
I wonder if hes under the radar like he was earlier this dakar rally when he had a tracking problem
bj fell back down i knew it was to good to be true
Maybe the overheating is a problem again.
If nothing before KM 359 (Knock on wood) Robby is going to kick some arse to the ASS...that bumpy stuff is going to eat some Rabbits today........
RG gained time on Saintz last section, everyone else lost more time to him. It may be a HUMMER day!!
Awoke to some excitment! It looks like 307 and 314 are having issues. Gas On RG.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service