Join us for the Dakar Rally on Jan 11, 2009 , right here and chat about the action during the 8th stage.Robby Gordon is 5th overall, only 1 hour back.

Stage 8 - Sunday, January 11

Valparaiso > La Serena

Connection: 245 km | Special: 294 km | Connection: 113 km | Total: 652 km
After a day of rest on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, an easier restart has been programmed. On mid-range mountain roads, driving hotshots should be able to really strut their stuff. The experts in car positioning, trajectory and sudden braking will show how it’s done. But for the rally leaders, there is certainly more to be lost than won during this stage.

Views: 234

Replies to This Discussion

WOW..... you need the rally to begin again. You should not be left alone. You might put you eye out, kid.
yabba dabba do !
Good observation about twister, off days do suck!
I would have put like fifteen locks on that storm celler door... the real question is when the door came open why didn't the other two get sucked out just like the dad did? Moving on, if Peterhansel is out why doesn't he appear on the withdrawl list?
Just finished playing Grid (on Xbox) with a room full of French players. With my broken french we started talking about the dakar, pretty funny that they all started appriciating Robby now that all the French speaking front runner are out. I mentioned to them about "Planetrobby" and the extra footage on it. They were quite intrigued. We may have French speaking members.

Snow storm is just starting. I am soo bored that I speaking French. Ok, time to go work out.
What no spirit??? If you said 'out at the dunes' in or riding on something with a motor and wheels, then we'd cheer ya! :)

CA too but not near as warm here in Central Valley, I think I finally recognize that glowing sphere in the sky!
That's the way we roll Bill, We had soccer regionals , warm , shorts , soccer moms etc...
When do we get the baja kind of rough.
It's a nice warm day here in Phoenix. Wainting for the Cardinal game to start.
I just got back from a nice motorcycle ride from Newport Beach to the San Clemente pier and back.

Ah, Santa Ana winds 70+ degrees. January can suck here in Orange County!
no shit, my pool keeps getting dirty!
Good Morning Robby World from beautiful Boca Raton Florida. My fiancee is joining today to root for Robby. Medium Nascar fan till she met Robby at Homestead in November. I converted another! Looking at the map its a good day to start towards the front. GAS ON
theres gotta be more. heck a bunch of us did a full moon party at the beach and got outside of a cooler of beer and were up!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service