40 88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevy Diet Mountain Dew / National Guard Rick Hendrick
41 93 Travis Kvapil Toyota Burger King - Dr Pepper Thomas Ueberall
42 95 Scott Speed Ford Levine Family Racing Bob Leavine
43 98 Michael McDowell Ford Phil Parsons Racing Mike Curb
44 99 Carl Edwards Ford Aflac Jack Roush

Views: 1783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Said will probably do OK. Drissi is somewhat of an unknown as he has never been in a Cup car, but a few times in a Nationwide car. Mayhew will probably start & park. Brian Simo will try to go the distance probably, if he qualifies for the race and that isn't a given.

The only one of these C group drivers I would put on the bench backing up Robby is Boris Said.

Perhaps I used the wrong spelling I don'y know. Anal:Pertaining to or situated around or near the anus. The only definition in the big book it seems. However. Example, my brother mocked and questioned the fact that I have as part of my grill equipment an LP (Bob Seger night moves) to fan the natural wood fire and charcoal I prefer to cook with. I asked why and he says " Cause it gets hot"...I laughed. then a day or two later he's cookin on the grill and is trying to get the fire roaring and is fanning it with a piece of cardboard which keeps bending and failing him. Since he is so "ANAL" he refuses to use the LP having made a mindless comment about it and would rather just............to protect what I don't know Anal .
Sometimes topics and suggestions around here seem to be repetitive and uninformed, bordering on annoying so I jested "I feel anal" and fired off a question or comment I'd rather not see "again". Maybe the term being anal is not widely used.........try it out when you get the proper circumstances and see if it hits the wall or goes right through it. As per "hanging out on Franklin" that could be open to interpretation since there are certain attributes to it. I would be offended if MJ is suggesting I'm a mindless idiot whom is in use of a mind corrupted by drugs and dangling on the corner with those whom are with out question quite reprehensible. There are times when I'm going downtown and will bring a few cheap cigars and offer them to beings of my own race (human) who look like they could use one, smoke for a few minutes with them.............much for reasons I can;t figure out but if I had to pick one its because i've given a good smoke to a normal person and watched it tossed halfway through, at least I know the lunatic fringe when I see it and know they will be genuinely appreciative of my efforts ......not given the chance to get too close of course. On the other hand "Franklin" offers access to a round about of clubs, bars and restaurants that range from the delightful to the disturbing, in that regard yes sometimes I hangout down on or near "franklin". You'll have to pick which one. This whole explanation classifies as being ...no wait,, could be seen as some as being anal.........which now that I think about it some would just say "He's being an ASS". and that would explain the shock wave I just felt. Judge away....like if a person were to say yes they like the band "The Pink Fairies" The Pink Fairies ???? judge then investigate

Michael, you truly are one of a kind, don't ever change ! I find your comments to make as much, or more, sense than a great many I've read in any of the discussions here . =)

Defenition

The term anal-retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal,[1] is used conversationally to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis.

Adding...
It made sense to me Michael.

Retentive ....this is a form of perhaps. The earth will end when there is a pill to cure you of this condition its only flaw will be "those people" won't take it

twas kind of thinking we'd see a second RGM car....kinda...

i'm glad it's only the 7. Full backup car on the hauler , instead of on the race course ( the #7 backup was always the #77 ) RG wont have to worry about 'babying' the car around the track until raceday like he has when 2 cars are entered.

alrighty then...race it or wreck it...

Is Robby getting an in-car camera? With the new helmet and all I thought maybe they were preparing for that. Who decides which teams get the cameras and when is it decided?

The 10 car has Tomy Drissi ....any good?If you go to his website his sponsors seam to be all movies (Ice Age, Prometheus, Alvin and the Chipmunks)...

I doubt it. RG isn't even on the 'fan's choice XM radio channel poll ' like he usually is for road races

I wonder why...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service