Just listened to the Sirius clip from this morning and Robby at the very end said Monster has decided to go a different direction with their Nascar sponsorship dollars. He also said Infinion was their (Monsters) last race with the #7. So is that is for the Monster on the #7? Is Monster still on the offroad side? I hope so because I just went and bought 2 cases of the Blue Monster at Costco to celebrate the 2nd place. It may be tough finishing it knowing they left. I have not had Red Bull since Robby changed. Does Menards make an energy drink? I guess I could start drinking Mapei grout! Man what a bummer week. I was on such a high on Sunday.

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't you hear about Randy? The kids have switched to marijuana now. Snick!
Me too. I am not sure whether I prefer the Black or the normal Jim Beam.

And I still drink Monster as well.

Together they are a little rough though.
robby gordon bombs! they are actually very delicious. Same thing as a jager bomb just substitute in monster and jim beam instead of jager and red bull. Trust me, you wont regret it.
I thought Robby called them High Beams?
That was RACER magazine that had that cover of Robby and his "Last Chance".

Robby's whole career has been like a cat, he always lands on his feet. Look at the quality of things he has working: Dakar, Score Off-Road Champion, brand new MONSTER truck, top 35 NASCAR team, a brand new reality show... come on people, enjoy the excitement of Robby Gordon. He has become quite the business man and I am positive that he is working as hard as possible on things so he can continue doing what we love to see him do.

I speak from experience here. I have followed Robby since the Riverside Raceway was still open (Off-Road World Championship Race).

As the license plate reads; "Get in, sit down, shut up and HOLD ON"!

Where is Episode #4?
TOG- Will Robby change the graphics on the hauler right away? (no reason to advertise for free!)
Why ? Robby has a gigantic relationship with Monster still.
Let's pretend we are all in a big circle...say at a race, would some comments not sound, well ...not smart. nobody ever said Monster was Robs' next Jim Beam. There was never a big PR release like one from Budweiser or Shell proclaiming years of backing. We're fans backing the last (chances are ever) single car owner/driver in the sport "CUP". WE ARE an elite group backing an exceptional human being. Thanx MONSTER and iv'e never had any energy drink in my life, next to coffee and tea...turn the page, i'm waiting to see the next chapter. I'm waiting for the day the team is strong enough so Robby can go after guys like Dave,....Dave...oh yea Stremme and not have to worry about looking for the next sponsor and be the driver and person he is. Hey anybody want his job, can anyone handle it? Monster, thanx, and again for what you are pouring into the Dakar program. Robby don't sound bitter or panicking, bring on the next chapter iv'e been on board a long time and had water up to my knees...I never jumped, start paddling.
They still sponsor his helmet, pit crew helmets, parts of the uniforms, and put MILLIONS of dollars into his SCORE and Dakar programs. Plus other little nonNASCAR things Robby may want to do. And I am sure they payed good money to be on the side of the hauler. I appreciate all that Monster does for RG! They make most of his nonNASCAR stuff possible. Plus they even stepped up some for NASCAR, which, as a company, they are not big fans of. Lighten up people. Fuck! Be happy for all that Monster, Menards, Mapei, Polaris, Toyo, etc. do! And be happy for all that Jim Beam, Harrah's, Camping World, Freightliner, Fruit of the Loom, Red Bull, Meijer, Motorola, etc. has done! Just be a fan people and enjoy the ride.
I guess that's why we never really saw much (if any) Monster 7 swag?
I may have missed this in earlier posts, but was this a surprise for RGM, or did they know this was coming? It's one thing if RGM new back in February that this would be monster's last race, that's ok. If they just decided and pulled out of NASCAR races they had committed to sponsor, that's not so cool.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service